Riders didn't win another cup.

Dodge and Burn

Honestly screw them. Screw tsn. Screw suitor. Ain't worthy of the attention.  

Bombers are back to back Champs. 

Rider fans can say what they want cuz they are losers and we are winners. Saskatchewan? Saskatcheloss the last few years now. **** them. 

**** tsn for acting like someone died eventho if u pause it at the right moment you can see the exact second tsn and the city of Hamiltons heart broke. 

Back to back 

Edited by Goalie

I think this thread is a little silly and kind of unnecessary... but then I remembered I did have a thought about the Riders before the Grey Cup and this seems like the appropriate place to share it...

My theory is that because the Bombers played a terrible first half in the West Final, we have successfully screwed the Riders for the foreseeable future... and here's how:

- because of all the mistakes the Bombers made, the game remained close...
- because the game was close, the Riders truly believed they were in it and had a shot at winning...
- and because they came "close" to knocking off the champs, they now believe they have the quarterback to lead them to the promised land...
- and now they will hitch their wagon to Cody "Sprinkles" Fajardo for the next few years truly believing he can carry the team and gives them the best chance to win...

Had the Bombers not tried to fumble the game away early... it may have been a blowout... and then they would see that they need to make changes... but that's not the case... and here we are.

Anyways, I honestly don't really think about other teams too much... especially when we're the champs... but I thought some people would enjoy this so it seemed appropriate to share

That fan base is just hilarious at times. 
They constantly say ZC is just a game manager and a terrible QB and point to his 5 interceptions in the last two games. But fail to see that 3 of them were weather related and or the receiver. 2 were 100% on Zach. They also forget to mention the 4 that CF threw in the west semi and the numerous over throws. If you compare just this year Zach was 20 TDS to 6 Ints vs Cody’s 14/11. Remind me again of Cody’s stats in the last 2 Grey Cups?

Now they want to make Duke the highest paid receiver…. If they make him the highest  and Cody is making over $500k how do they solve the oline issues? 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

20 TDs to what....8 INTs?? ***** please....

20 TDs and 6 INTs. That's a fantastic ratio! Collaros' QB rating in the regular season was 111.0, FFS... Combined with nearly 3,200 passing yards and 70.2 COMP%, he was head and shoulders above any other pivot. Easy MOP.

FWIW, over a normal 18 game season, that's 4,410 passing yards, 27 TDs and 8 INTs - and a career season for him.

To paraphrase @Mike, those greenies a province over can sob into their sister's cleavage as they have to face the reality that the Bombers are the class of the league and Collaros just came off his best season and is the reigning MOP, GC MVP, and back-to-back champion.

59 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

That fan base is just hilarious at times. 
They constantly say ZC is just a game manager and a terrible QB and point to his 5 interceptions in the last two games. But fail to see that 3 of them were weather related and or the receiver. 2 were 100% on Zach. They also forget to mention the 4 that CF threw in the west semi and the numerous over throws. If you compare just this year Zach was 20 TDS to 6 Ints vs Cody’s 14/11. Remind me again of Cody’s stats in the last 2 Grey Cups?

Now they want to make Duke the highest paid receiver…. If they make him the highest  and Cody is making over $500k how do they solve the oline issues? 

THEY don't...and even without those big albatross salaries....fixing the Oline in free agency ain't happening...they may be able to get one guy...but thats it, also all teams who have good o-lineman tend to do whatever to retain them, all u can get are grossly over payed Americans...good luck with Canadians...their O-line rebuild is still several years in the making yet....I don't see any real blue chippers in their current starting Canucks...or on the PR....If they were any better they would have been in the lineup...

1 minute ago, Booch said:

THEY don't...and even without those big albatross salaries....fixing the Oline in free agency ain't happening...they may be able to get one guy...but thats it, also all teams who have good o-lineman tend to do whatever to retain them, all u can get are grossly over payed Americans...good luck with Canadians...their O-line rebuild is still several years in the making yet....I don't see any real blue chippers in their current starting Canucks...or on the PR....If they were any better they would have been in the lineup...

I’m hopeful for Ferland, but that’s about it.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

I’m hopeful for Ferland, but that’s about it.

he needs to beef er up a lot....not sure if the extra weight tho will help or hinder him....this falls soley on Oday neglect last few years, and bad drafting...If anything he should be on the hotseat...if not already punted....he has messed things up bad since Jones left in my opinion