These are the good times people …

IC Khari

Could a 3 peat be possible? Gonna have to make some moves tho. Perhaps retirement or NFL opportunities. It's been a great ride.. Winnipeg has rarely won anything of importance sports wise minus Jennifer Jones or the not pro goldeyes who ppl don't overly care about in my life time.  Doubt Jets ever win the cup so this is as big as it gets. Let's hope the ride continues 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

It’s been quite the ride with all the old timers here going back to the OB days all the shitty years have made this run much sweeter. We all stuck with it through the lowest points in this franchise for these time.

Agree... a lot of the same faces..I grew up on that site.

I was also saying to a friend pre grey cup that I think the bombers have a good shot at a 3 peat. Cant see a lot of personnel wanting to leave this situation

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Could a 3 peat be possible? Gonna have to make some moves tho. Perhaps retirement or NFL opportunities 

It really does all depend on who stays but if our OL comes back and the only loss we take on the DL is Jeffcoat (which I’m preparing myself for mentally) then I say we have a great shot 

Yup...enjoy it all...we all know howfast and long it can dissapear for

I think we have a good chance of retaining the core players...also jeffcoat is 31 this Christmas...his NFL window is closed

Guys wannabe here...and some will make some concessions I am sure to stay...get that 3 peat...playoff money which is almost a lock can easily offset any offers that are 15 to 30k higher elsewhere...

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Could a 3 peat be possible? Gonna have to make some moves tho. Perhaps retirement or NFL opportunities. It's been a great ride.. Winnipeg has rarely won anything of importance sports wise minus Jennifer Jones or the not pro goldeyes who ppl don't overly care about in my life time.  Doubt Jets ever win the cup so this is as big as it gets. Let's hope the ride continues 

I don't see why not?  We had how many all stars this year?    It's the depth that really impresses me... guys like Sayles,  Oliveiria/Augustine,  Gray,  Kongbo,  Darby,  Jones.... a lot of our depth guys could easily be starters and be really good starters on other teams.      

The same way I talk about Rod Hill, James West, Greg Battle, James Jefferson, kids who watched these last 2 years will revere the names Bighill, Jefferson, Jeffcoat, and Alexander.

This is a legendary defence that did something even my beloved 80's Bombers D couldn't do, win back to back.

I am still so rock hard. What a  night

I had been so conditioned to losing over the years since 1990 that I couldn’t believe it in 2019.  In 2021 it felt more real to me because of the great regular season and coming through adversity in the playoffs.

Golden era indeed.  Great players, great coach, great management.

I remember on the Rider site when they hired Chris Jones and he was going to lead them to multiple GCs and O’Shea and Walters would lead the Bombers to years of mediocrity.  Well how does that look now?