3 stars plus hh BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!

wbbfan

33 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

- Winston Rose - it really looked on the replay like he intentionally tipped that ball to Wilson, knowing Wilson was in position to make the INT.

He 100% did and it's one of the best plays I've ever seen in my life. 

1. Alford / Nichols - made the difference - again and again and again

2. Castillo - I'm crying in my scotch if he's not on the team

3. ZC #8 - dealt with more pressure than he's used to, messed up a few times, but delivered when it mattered

HH: Andrew Harris - tough yards today - also delivered when it mattered

Hit of the Game: Brandon Alexander / Adam Bighill - brought the lumber several times

Aside: I was listening to the game on CJOB.  On that last incomplete pass for the Cats, I have no idea what the PBP guys were watching.

Yes, he could have made the catch, but that was a great play by our half back. 

The entire D took turns making great plays. Darby making hard tackles, Wilson just everywhere, Alexander exploding people, Jefferson with the reach, Nichols ending drives, so many more... Rose definitely made the most critical stops (3rd down stuff, the magic INT) soooo

ROSE what can you say that hasn't already been said, that was an ALL TIME play by and ALL TIME player

BAILEY making the hardest catches at the most critical times. He wanted this Grey Cup as much as anyone. This guy is a hero

COLLAROS it has to feel good to be this guy. From scrap heap to glory. He has a home here for as long as he wants it.

HH - JOEL WHITFORD for some truly deeply awful punting, to you sir I tip my hat

Castillo did his job, that's the only reason he doesn't make my 3. Adams looked like his old self, what an underappreciated vet.

Just now, TBURGESS said:

1. Castillo - All the FG's and a couple of extra points on kick offs.

2. Bighill - All over the field. Sideline to sideline.

3. Nichols - Made THE play to save the game.

HH: Adams - Not our #1 threat anymore, but came up big when it mattered.

Nichols basically made 2 plays to save the game....all our unsung guys came up big...Wilson...Darby....Bailey...Stove and Fatboi...Kongbo was strong all night...our cover teams....was a true team win...through and through...I also think we missed Eli in the run game as well....and It showed

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

The entire D took turns making great plays. Darby making hard tackles, Wilson just everywhere, Alexander exploding people, Jefferson with the reach, Nichols ending drives, so many more... Rose definitely made the most critical stops (3rd down stuff, the magic INT) soooo

ROSE what can you say that hasn't already been said, that was an ALL TIME play by and ALL TIME player

BAILEY making the hardest catches at the most critical times. He wanted this Grey Cup as much as anyone. This guy is a hero

COLLAROS it has to feel good to be this guy. From scrap heap to glory. He has a home here for as long as he wants it.

HH - JOEL WHITFORD for some truly deeply awful punting, to you sir I tip my hat

Castillo did his job, that's the only reason he doesn't make my 3. Adams looked like his old self, what an underappreciated vet.

That one catch by Bailey....keeping it off the turf....wonder why not mentioned more...that was a amazing grab in a critical time....

9 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Props to Buck Pierce as well. First season as OC. Really utilized all of the talent on offense, and made great adjustments at halftime in the Grey Cup. 

yeah I'm glad that Buck woke up in the second half because I don't know what that was in the first half.

I don't think the play calling changed as much as it was them getting their protections figured out. 

First half, Zach didn't have time to operate.

Second half, fourth quarter in particular, Zach had time to throw.  The offense simply executed better.

If anything, I commend Buck for staying balanced in his approach.