2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

9 hours ago, Booch said:

they have a fast lane?!?!...lol

Bike lanes.

On 2022-01-12 at 2:27 PM, Bubba Zanetti said:

If Glenn had sat cross-legged at center field picking dandy lions all game we would have won.

Post  of the year so far... Hillarious.

On 2022-01-12 at 3:03 PM, 17to85 said:

Some wounds never truly heal.

1972 says hi! ;)

Just re-watched the game... there is one missed call that keeps bugging the **** outta me:

With 27 seconds left in the half... Ciraco MUGS Rose and springs Don Jackson for a 36 yard gain to end up on the Bomber's 10 yard line and then score a major going into half-time.

Still bugs the **** out of me.

Ah well- there is always this:

Zach-Collaros-Winnipeg-Blue-Bombers-1040

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

5 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Just re-watched the game... there is one missed call that keeps bugging the **** outta me:

With 27 seconds left in the half... Ciraco MUGS Rose and springs Don Jackson for a 36 yard gain to end up on the Bomber's 10 yard line and then score a major going into half-time.

I'm sure the picture bothers Ciraco more ;)

Edited by Nolby

19 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

The biggest bug for me was our drive at the end of the 1st half where Lawrence pretty much ripped Demski's head off which prevented him from blocking him on that run play.  Would of given us the first down which would of killed the rest of the clock and prevented them from scoring...  

But that image right there makes it all go away. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Especially when we had an illegal hands to the face penalty called against us not long before that.

It's unfortunate that it always feels that a team has to be three or four plays better than the opposing team to counteract the routine blown calls by the refs. Duke Williams "catch" in the West Final is a perfect example of that.

Thankfully, the Bombers were always that much better. That's why we can post wanna-b-fanboy's image here instead of a comparable imagine showing up on another team's forum. 

Edited by Blue_Dragoon