2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

It's pretty fun to win but to crush an entire city stadium and network is truly just icing on the cake.

The Eastern tears are flowing tonight. Drink it in Boys cuz the champs are here again 

After the OT 2 point convert the cameras showed the cats and Banks just had this look like he knew it was done 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Oh Mike... Somewhere between Mike and TB4E is a good poster. 

he’s probably got more to contribute around here these days, I’m just here to speak my mind and then disappear for weeks on end.

the last thing I hope for as a fan base is that we become like those sister humpers to the west that think everyone and their dog are out to stick it to us. So when I see it happening, I don’t like it. Nothing more, nothing less. Our locker room stays humble, it would be cool as a fan base if we could do the same. 

oh and if you’re referring to my Arkells comment - oh well, they’re great. The only thing that sucks about them is they cheer for the wrong team 

23 minutes ago, Mike said:

he’s probably got more to contribute around here these days, I’m just here to speak my mind and then disappear for weeks on end.

the last thing I hope for as a fan base is that we become like those sister humpers to the west that think everyone and their dog are out to stick it to us. So when I see it happening, I don’t like it. Nothing more, nothing less. Our locker room stays humble, it would be cool as a fan base if we could do the same. 

oh and if you’re referring to my Arkells comment - oh well, they’re great. The only thing that sucks about them is they cheer for the wrong team 

Ignoring what is, at best, incompetence...at worst, blatant bias doesn't mean we're humble. It's just giving a pass to the incompetent/biased.

Suitor says Jeffcoat grabbed Evans' facemask a twisted his head causing his injury. He didn't. Then ignores a close up replay of Lawrence actually grabbing a facemask and cranking. The crew sounds like they're broadcasting from a wake after the Bombers win. Calling it out is no different than calling out the command centre for their garbage call for Williams last week.

The team has to let that stuff go to continue performing. I'm under no such obligation.

Edited by Deiter Fan

17 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

Ignoring what is, at best, incompetence...at worst, blatant bias doesn't mean we're humble. It's just giving a pass to the incompetent/biased.

Suitor says Jeffcoat grabbed Evans' facemask a twisted his head causing his injury. He didn't. Then ignores a close up replay of Lawrence actually grabbing a facemask and cranking. The crew sounds like they're broadcasting from a wake after the Bombers win. Calling it out is no different than calling out the command centre for their garbage call for Williams last week.

The team has to let that stuff go to continue performing. I'm under no such obligation.

I honestly did think Jeffcoat gave it a little twist. Didn’t catch the Simoni one but that wouldn’t surprise me in the least. 

Was busy watching the game with family, so got to the forums late, but...
WE THE CHAMPS AGAIN!!!

But damn, that last minute or so of regulation might have taken a decade or so off my life... and possibly some ulcers 😅

Still, crazy ending, and of course our D sealed that win for us. Never been happier to be a Bombers fan in my life - 2 straight Grey Cup wins after 29 years of hopelessness. Hats off to Hamilton's D for making it a tough one. 

Edited by CanuckGod

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Loved seing Brandon Banks suffering again after we scored in OT.

Can I dare to dream of a 3 peat??

He really and truly looked absolutely defeated in that moment and they still had a chance.

He whined and quit on the game last year and it looks like he quit on it this year, too.

Can't wait to watch the Cup edition of CFL Wired. Should provide some hilarious commentary.

Edited by Deiter Fan

5 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

15 yards for early celebration and no Grey Cup for you

Public Enemy #1 in Hamilton. 

2 hours ago, Deiter Fan said:

He really and truly looked absolutely defeated in that moment and they still had a chance.

He whined and quit on the game last year and it looks like he quit on it this year, too.

Can't wait to watch the Cup edition of CFL Wired. Should provide some hilarious commentary.

Or they'll edit it out.