2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

200 years? Wow generous. Isn’t it awesome to pile on the Riders when they weren’t even it the show. Yea you’re living in our heads rent free but why do we feel so good? :)

12-4. Nuff said. If I can't pick on the Riders then who can I pick on???

Edited by SpeedFlex27

They just showed the Orlando after game interview and still no tape on anyone asking him about taking the knee. Bush league.

4 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

200 years? Wow generous. Isn’t it awesome to pile on the Riders when they weren’t even it the show. Yea you’re living in our heads rent free but why do we feel so good? :)

Just imagine how insanely amazing it'll feel when we three-peat in their barn next year!!

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I like Zontar. I hope he comes back as I'd welcome him. 

He's the pro-covid, pro-fascist loser I was talking about. He didn't come after the past gc and, since they've outlawed the Proud Boys,he hasn't come around. Coincidence? Probably not. F*** him. 

Just now, JCon said:

He's the pro-covid, pro-fascist loser I was talking about. He didn't come after the past gc and, since they've outlawed the Proud Boys,he hasn't come around. Coincidence? Probably not. F*** him. 

Yup and there is a few others like him still around. When it comes to this there is no both sides. 

I have never heard more gawd damn bull$hit poured all over a loser like Ham. by the media and you'd think their sorrowful asses carried the day....It was like a morgue at Timmies field and I'm sure glad we had some of our fans there for at least a kind of a celebration when we put it away....And you can stick that Arkell's entertainment....it was piss poor ...I seen better entertainment in a Wpg. bar

Edited by Stickem

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Really?  What did he post that caused you to have that opinion in him.  I missed that confrontation.

Just now, Stickem said:

I have never heard more gawd damn bull$hit poured all over a loser like Ham. by the media and you'd think their sorrowful asses carried the day....It was like a morgue at Timmies field and I'm sure glad we had some of our fans there for at least a kind of a celebration when we put it away....And you can stick that Arkell's entertainment....it was piss poor ...I seen bettger entertainment in a Wpg. bar

Yeah it seems like its all "Hamilton should have won" boofinghoo. We shut them down when it mattered! Legendary team!

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

I have never heard more gawd damn bull$hit poured all over a loser like Ham. by the media and you'd think their sorrowful asses carried the day....It was like a morgue at Timmies field and I'm sure glad we had some of our fans there for at least a kind of a celebration when we put it away....And you can stick that Arkell's entertainment....it was piss poor ...I seen bettger entertainment in a Wpg. bar

To me, TSN wanted Hamilton to win. It was obvious from the start of GC week & all through the game today. 

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

Really?  What did he post that caused you to have that opinion in him.  I missed that confrontation.

It's all outside the Bomber forum and in the covid stuff. I don't want to distract but also don't want the POS to get any Bomber tears. Real Ticat fans deserve respect, like Caretaker Bob.