2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Think Osh for sure is in the conversation now. For fans like me, Osh is the greatest Bomber coach ever and it isn't even close. That's what happens when you go through such a long Cup drought.

His personality is literally the opposite of mine. He's so even-keeled and calm. I hyperventilate at the nearest opportunity

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Think Osh for sure is in the conversation now. For fans like me, Osh is the greatest Bomber coach ever and it isn't even close. That's what happens when you go through such a long Cup drought.

First coach in this era that put teams on the field you expect to win really.  Ritchie I guess to some extent but the bottom was always about to fall out.

The older of us remember Murphy's teams that were the same, always in the mix and confident enough to win it all with a bit of quarterbacking.

It's Grant, O'Shea, Murphy/Riley.

9 minutes ago, johnzo said:

love Collaros but they got it wrong; Castillo is the MVP today.

I had Harris ahead of ZC.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

First coach in this era that put teams on the field you expect to win really.  Ritchie I guess to some extent but the bottom was always about to fall out.

The older of us remember Murphy's teams that were the same, always in the mix and confident enough to win it all with a bit of quarterbacking.

It's Grant, O'Shea, Murphy/Riley.

Smartest coach in last 40 was Ritchie IMHO. The best to never have won.

I said I wasn’t going to cry this year. I cried in 2019 because it was the first Grey cup in my life time. My grandpa coached provincial football and was a hero to me and he  died of cancer in 2016. My dad stopped following football after that. They won several championships in midget, high school football, and coaching team Manitoba but I was with my girl friend tonight and balled my eyes out. I wish my grandpa was here to see this. So much disappointment in my life time. I love Canadian football. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’m not sure that was a coaching mistake because if they’re going to take the kick instead of taking it on the 35 there is now way they concede the point other than it sails thru the end zone.

I still dont understand the thinking there......