2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

45 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I got into it with my investor and partner because they wanted go do a meeting during the 19 gc. 

Today I have a private mri for our first baby because the hospitals mri was uncertain. Some times life happens. I'll probably miss the first few plays but it is what it is. 

My heart goes out to bomber fans missing the game for any reason. It's gonna be a great one and I'm pretty sure we will win our 12th cup this year. 

You made the right choice.

38 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Trestman was fired by the Argos, (Popp actually told him) after a year. Popp the following. You know that Bluto or are you questioning me saying they were the most successful duo in Als history? I think they were but maybe I'm wrong.

Bro... A Grey Cup win as a disaster??

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Super impressed by Bo on the panel. He could have a future in broadcasting.

Well done pre game show by TSN. If they just mute Suitor’s mic for the game, we’ll be in good shape :)

Yes, he's been good. 

I can't believe we have to listen to Suitor all game. He's just terrible. 

Just now, Dodge and Burn said:

I want to watch the big game with die hards. No worries about me being super loud, anxious, pacing, drinking, posting, eating and swearing. 

I'm with my wife tonight next to the fire. Lots of food and drinks. 

Go blue, go Morning Big Blue family!

Same here. Im lucky af that my wife has become a huge bomber fan since we started dating. No casuals or bandwagon jumpers etc when im watching a game like this. 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

In regards to O'Shea with Edmonton.... the Bombers would easily tack on an assistant GM tag to his name with more cash if their really was any sort of threat of him leaving the team.    I think it's a zero story though not true at all. 

If I'm O'shea I'm creating some fake Elks letterhead and typing up an offer lol....as it sounds like even the hint of any interest has all Bomber fans ready to crack open the bank, real threat or not...lol

I always wondered what it would be like to watch a football game with you guys here.  I think it would be a blast.

Might have to make it a reality someday once the paranoia with covid dies down.  Until then I'll celebrate across the city with you guys.

Im jacked for the game. Go bombers!!!

Just now, JCon said:

Yes, he's been good. 

I can't believe we have to listen to Suitor all game. He's just terrible. 

100%. I actually much prefer blm to when they had guys like hank doing it. Highly competitive nature has made more than a few really likeable guys not likeable players. Blm on the panel in the future while matty is just in the booth at games could be great. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Same here. Im lucky af that my wife has become a huge bomber fan since we started dating. No casuals or bandwagon jumpers etc when im watching a game like this. 

Same. When I started dating my wife, I explained my situation re: Bombers and she jumped on board. Luckily it was late 2010, so the next year was a good one to be a part of and she's been on board ever since. And she knows the "rules".... Don't talk during the game.... Cheer loud.... Go Blue Always.... **** the Riders always. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

100%. I actually much prefer blm to when they had guys like hank doing it. Highly competitive nature has made more than a few really likeable guys not likeable players. Blm on the panel in the future while matty is just in the booth at games could be great. 

I'm all for having Matty in the booth doing color more often. He can be highly entertaining at times!

Just now, Noeller said:

Same. When I started dating my wife, I explained my situation re: Bombers and she jumped on board. Luckily it was late 2010, so the next year was a good one to be a part of and she's been on board ever since. And she knows the "rules".... Don't talk during the game.... Cheer loud.... Go Blue Always.... **** the Riders always. 

Im pretty lucky mine bleeds blue n gold. She gets soo loud at games it makes me laugh. Nothing like seeing her yell and swear at proulx in french. 

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Lol, who??? Their 160lb "star" receiver who disappears after a couple of hits??

Yeah talk about ridiculous. The bombers are more physical in every position.