2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats

TrueBlue4ever

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

O’Shea isn’t going anywhere. Bullshit clickbait. 
We finally have a guy like Miller to stop the BOD from meddling around. Why would anyone go to that crowded kitchen in Edmonton, even with HC/GM? 

well double the money does help, to be fair lol

Edited by Dr Zaius

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

My only thought about Osh going west is because Junior is out in BC playing football, but it's not like he's there forever so it seems silly to move to Edm just because MJ is playing in Okanagan currently. 

As has been mentioned, I only think he leaves to go back home. Wade will over pay to keep him, as he should. 

Its ironic that both our GM and HC are from Ontario where fewer and fewer people care about the Argos and CFL. It does occur to me to wonder what they might accomplish in Toronto with a free hand.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Its ironic that both our GM and HC are from Ontario where fewer and fewer people care about the Argos and CFL. It does occur to me to wonder what they might accomplish in Toronto with a free hand.

Any different than Clemons?  The only player almost anyone in the GTA knows from the past 30 years, coach/gm/president, no traction.

This game shouldn't even be close anywhere outside of Tim Hortons field but the Bombers should still lay at least 30 on them. Oline should be able to toss around Hamilton's weaker dline,our Dline will rip apart their OLine so look for Evans to make many terrible throws. Our secondary will feast and Harris will be the Sledgehammer. 38-16 Bombers LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet.....maybe I shouldn't cuz there's no legs to it......3rd down says Elks interested in AND are going to pursue Mike O'Shea for coach and gm.....Who digs up this crap at this juncture

Wonder if the Elks will give Duane Forde a chance at GM or will they stay safe and go with someone with CFL GM experience? Probably the latter with their gong show of late.

21 minutes ago, Tracker said:

They'd work within the cap. They have integrity & wouldn't lose any of that even if they went to the Argos. Popp & Trestman, the most successful GM & HC duo in Montreal history both went to the Argos & it was a disaster. In other words, everything came together here for Walters & O'Shea. Same with the other guys in Montreal. Doesn't mean that same success will be dupicated in Toronto. 

Awards or no, the talking heads want to make it sound like the Bombers championship was a fluke…. Only thing I liked was after the WF Jim Barker talked about how he was with the Ticats and how overwhelmingly physical the Bombers were (and still are).  If anything the Bombers are even stronger without half the team on iv drips from flu like last time.  Almost no one is talking about that.  We got em right where we want em

3 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Imagine being a die hard bomber fan and having to work the gc

Horrible feeling

I'd quit. But I'm also self-employed so....I'd probably hire me back on Tuesday when the hangover was finally subsiding...lol

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Just curious, what’s everyone’s drink of choice for the big game today and who are you spending it with?

Don’t hate me, mine’s a nice dry white wine chilling right now getting ready.

Spending it with the fam. Son’s an Eagles fan, daughter and wife just hope the Bombers win so I don’t sulk.

Here we go Blue!

9 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Imagine being a die hard bomber fan and having to work the gc

Horrible feeling

I got into it with my investor and partner because they wanted go do a meeting during the 19 gc. 

Today I have a private mri for our first baby because the hospitals mri was uncertain. Some times life happens. I'll probably miss the first few plays but it is what it is. 

My heart goes out to bomber fans missing the game for any reason. It's gonna be a great one and I'm pretty sure we will win our 12th cup this year.