CFLPA All-star team

Booch

On 2021-12-11 at 8:01 AM, stevethe3rd said:

Pretty good list. A few changes I think I would wish they would do is put 5 Receivers in all star teams, essentially the 5 reciever set is base in the CFL it seems. I understand the point of having an all star fullback but I think they can just have an extra position.  I would also put your guy's left guard on it over Chungh. 

Nobody runs a 2 back offense anymore.  I have no idea what Nikota Kalinec did as a fullback to be a CFLPA All Star. To reflect the modern game, have another slot, no FB, just one RB & one more ST player selection. Not just returner, kicker & punter. The other STP would reflect a cover guy like Mike Miller who should be an all star. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2021-12-12 at 12:04 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Which means he's not that good if the others around him aren't. So, he adds little, if nothing.

And to look soo bad In pass pro as a guard is hard in it self. By nature you are covered for. Stove made him look like a pop Warner kid. Not even the first knock down most or the time. The c first then beating suhk is an after thought. 

people just need to accept and realize...that this Bomber team was just flat out good...they kinda sucked the pooch in the 2 playoff games (well sucked for them) and still walked off with all the hardware...and really....should have had rookie of the yr as well...expect more of same next yr