CFLPA All-star team

Booch

1 hour ago, Booch said:

For the one that matters..voted on but peirs..nice to see we grabbed 12 spots including coach Osh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/3downnation.com/2021/12/10/chosen-by-the-players-2021-canadian-football-league-players-association-all-star-team/amp/

Pretty good list. A few changes I think I would wish they would do is put 5 Receivers in all star teams, essentially the 5 reciever set is base in the CFL it seems. I understand the point of having an all star fullback but I think they can just have an extra position.  I would also put your guy's left guard on it over Chungh. 

Edited by stevethe3rd

7 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Pretty good list. A few changes I think I would wish they would do is put 5 Receivers in all star teams, essentially the 5 reciever set is base in the CFL it seems. I understand the point of having an all star fullback but I think they can just have an extra position.  I would also put your guy's left guard on it over Chungh. 

Yeah...they could/should have 5 recievers AND the fullback spot in my opinion...all in all tho pretty good list picked by players

Happy for Couture...he deserved it and think he should have got a nod on one of the squads in 2019 as well...dude is just quietly good

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Yeah...they could/should have 5 recievers AND the fullback spot in my opinion...all in all tho pretty good list picked by players

Happy for Couture...he deserved it and think he should have got a nod on one of the squads in 2019 as well...dude is just quietly good

Totally. And that 5th would be wienke. I'd a put Lewis in over Burnham too. Both mtl wrs did a lot more with a lot less qb. 

Suhk might be the least deserving on the list. Desjarlais is 10x better. 

I like how neither moc or mor lbers get a spot but alford does. Shows who the real Roy was according to the players.