Anyone Going To The Grey Cup?

O2L

I’m thinking of flying in from LA for the game but I’ll probably be solo so wondering if anyone is going that I can join so I’m not sitting in hostile territory! There’s tickets in the 200s or if you happen to have an extra ticket for sale in your group that would work too!

4 minutes ago, O2L said:

Where are your seats?

Brother buying them. Actually don’t have them yet (even with the sellout, there are a bunch on Facebook on the secondary market and prices are dropping). Will have them by Saturday. Eyeing some in the upper deck near centre field on Ticketmaster, but the extra taxes really up the posted price. Fortunately he wants good seats and said he’d but the rid of I paid my way out to see him, so he is committed no matter what he ends up paying. Probably going to run us about $500 per ticket when all is said and done. If I confirm my seat I will let you know. 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Brother buying them. Actually don’t have them yet (even with the sellout, there are a bunch on Facebook on the secondary market and prices are dropping). Will have them by Saturday. Eyeing some in the upper deck near centre field on Ticketmaster, but the extra taxes really up the posted price. Fortunately he wants good seats and said he’d but the rid of I paid my way out to see him, so he is committed no matter what he ends up paying. Probably going to run us about $500 per ticket when all is said and done. If I confirm my seat I will let you know. 

Yeah i was looking at the same ones on Ticketmaster! If you go that route, snag some that have three next to you and shoot me the seat numbers!

5 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Went to Calgary in 2019 with a bunch of buddies. All my buddies are in Hamilton but i couldnt get the time off this year :(

Ya for us it was too far from AB. We decided our "Grey Cup" trip would be the West Final. Next year when we're back, in The Gap, wife and I will make a full weekend of it.... Get good and drunk enough that I forget I'm in the land of knuckle dragging cousin f***ers.... 

Edited by Noeller

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Ya for us it was too far from AB. We decided our "Grey Cup" trip would be the West Final. Next year when we're back, in The Gap, wife and I will make a full weekend of it.... Get good and drunk enough that I forget I'm in the land of knuckle dragging cousin f***ers.... 

Just avoid the edibles. I hear those things can mess up a weekend. 

Anyone know what percentage of grey Cup tickets are held for other provinces or is that not a thing anymore? Wonder how many bomber fans bought tickets theoughout the season as we were rolling and had a good shot at making it back to the Cup. Hopefully quite a bit bought some to help quiet the Ticat fans but I have a feeling other fans from other teams will be helping hanilton fans out.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Jesus, married and having to wait a year to get into the gap...

3 hours ago, Nolby said:

Anyone know what percentage of grey Cup tickets are held for other provinces or is that not a thing anymore? Wonder how many bomber fans bought tickets theoughout the season as we were rolling and had a good shot at making it back to the Cup. Hopefully quite a bit bought some to help quiet the Ticat fans but I have a feeling other fans from other teams will be helping hanilton fans out.

There is a presale for all CFL season ticket holders