2021 Grey Cup Pick 'Ems

Rich

Grey Cup  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Grey Cup

• Winnipeg
    • Hamilton

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2021-12-12 at 11:00 PM

• Rich featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Congrats Fox Creek!  Kudos to you for your great picking strategy, but next year...

I Will Have My Revenge Liam Neeson GIF - I Will Have My Revenge Liam Neeson  - Discover & Share GIFs

lol

Thanks man !!

51 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Congrats Fox Creek!  Kudos to you for your great picking strategy, but next year...

I Will Have My Revenge Liam Neeson GIF - I Will Have My Revenge Liam Neeson  - Discover & Share GIFs

lol

I’ve asked if my prize could be donated to the Santa’s anonymous or some Christmas charity, to help a family in need for Christmas 

Special thanks to @Marshall who won the Lock of the Week and @Fox Creek AB Rider Fan who won the Pick 'Ems for both choosing to donate their prizes this year.  $100 has been donated to the Christmas Cheer Board to help give a family in need a Merry Christmas this year.

23 hours ago, Rich said:

Special thanks to @Marshall who won the Lock of the Week and @Fox Creek AB Rider Fan who won the Pick 'Ems for both choosing to donate their prizes this year.  $100 has been donated to the Christmas Cheer Board to help give a family in need a Merry Christmas this year.

Rich - this generous decision by Marshall and Fox Creek inspired me to match the $100 donation to the Christmas Cheer Board.  I dedicated my $100 donation to "Richard Harris and Morning Big Blue".  I challenge other posters here to make the same donation.  Let's give until it hurts MBB community!  (or not, totally up to you lol)....

Financial Donations | Christmas Cheer Board

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Rich - this generous decision by Marshall and Fox Creek inspired me to match the $100 donation to the Christmas Cheer Board.  I dedicated my $100 donation to "Richard Harris and Morning Big Blue".  I challenge other posters here to make the same donation.  Let's give until it hurts MBB community!  (or not, totally up to you lol)....

Financial Donations | Christmas Cheer Board

Awesome!!

• Rich unpinned this topic