Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread

Nolby

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Are they the same posters whining incessantly about BA's hit on Faj, JJ?

pretty much same ones yup..ones who disregard Johnson punching a helmetless Harris under the pile, or the ones who dismissed Hughes rolling up on Zacks leg in endzone in 2019 WF on the lonf pass to Adams..clearly trying to hurt him....same ones who still yammer on about Harris and his failed test......but fail to acknlowledge PED Leonard basic admission of guilt for probably a full blown test result....not trace like Harris...Or forget about Thigpens fail, and the other one that escapes me at moment.....basically the same sniveling long suffering group of losers and douchers, that make that fan base and to an extent the organization look like a joke...yup

I don’t care about the Hamilton media attention. They’re at home and they have the longest Grey Cup draught. It’s a nice story. I hope the media attention goes to their head like it did in 2019 and we come out and kick them in the teeth. Having the media attention on your side is NEVER a good thing as it adds extra pressure so hopefully we just come out and do our job.

56 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I really feel like people want them to win because "they're due" or "it's their turn" or whatever....that bullshit. I think deep down, everyone knows we're going to spank the Cants something fierce. 

It is more comfortable to hope last year was some hot streak and not the culminatiom of 5 years of buulding and of 4 years making the playoffs (no crossover).

To a degree I understsnd because they are trying to get people to watch. More balance would be nice.

23 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I don’t care about the Hamilton media attention. They’re at home and they have the longest Grey Cup draught. It’s a nice story. I hope the media attention goes to their head like it did in 2019 and we come out and kick them in the teeth. Having the media attention on your side is NEVER a good thing as it adds extra pressure so hopefully we just come out and do our job.

Good point.

I am sure MOS and the boys love just doing our work in the dark.

10 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

And together they have a combined zero Grey Cups.  Anyone have the address for Tim Hortons Field?  I want to have a case of Snickers delivered before Sunday.

1 Broke Ass Loser Team Way 

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Ok well Mike Jones is probably not playing.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I really feel like people want them to win because "they're due" or "it's their turn" or whatever....that bullshit. I think deep down, everyone knows we're going to spank the Cants something fierce. 

I also think there are a segment out there that want to appear to be big brains by finding something other than the obvious. Sometimes things are obvious for a reason. 

I mean don't get me wrong, I accept that there is a chance Hamilton can win. It's one game, anything can happen... but all the evidence points towards a Bombers win. 

there's an element of "Bombers in '19 and Ottawa over Calgary in ______, so how did that happen? What am I missing? We all called the favourite, but the 'dog won....let's figure out how that happened and try to be better at predicting the outcome".......which ties in to what Dave is saying. They're looking for more layers, rather than just seeing the obvious. 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

there's an element of "Bombers in '19 and Ottawa over Calgary in ______, so how did that happen? What am I missing? We all called the favourite, but the 'dog won....let's figure out how that happened and try to be better at predicting the outcome".......which ties in to what Dave is saying. They're looking for more layers, rather than just seeing the obvious. 

well 2019 is easily explained. Bombers had a qb injury that derailed the season and arguably cost them first place in a tougher division than Hamilton was in. That game was not a #1 seed vs. a #3 seed. Bombers had a tough spot in the schedule that made their record worse than the sum of their parts. 

Throw in a couple key additions late and the Bombers were a legit threat to anyone. 

2 hours ago, White Out said:

Animals on rider fans cheering for career ending injuries. It goes without saying but should be repeated: rider fans are classless pigs. 

If someone did that here,I hope we would chase them off. No matter the jersey, these are human beings, who are trying to earn a living.

That being said, f*** Simoni, who goes out to hurt others. 

16 minutes ago, JCon said:

If someone did that here,I hope we would chase them off. No matter the jersey, these are human beings, who are trying to earn a living.

That being said, f*** Simoni, who goes out to hurt others. 

Their media casually hopes for it.

Trash top to bottom

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

I believe you are thinking of when Bruce Johnson did some ecstasy and got busted for doping, suspended for 2 games

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

Was it him or someone else that got busted for using "Molly" while hitting some clubs in the city.....? 

Didn't Brandon Banks get popped with something too?

I recall people calling him "Molly B"

Edited by Geebrr