Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread

Nolby

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

WBFB - do we keep tradition going and get into a massive online fight again and both get suspended like we did the week before Grey Cup 2019?  Or do we sit back and enjoy this Grey Cup run and just talk football?  I know I'd prefer the latter but I also don't want to mess with what worked for the Bombers last time 😁....also - man does that seem like a long time ago....

I'm willing to take one for the team! Don't wanna jinx the ritual.

cf6a5ce0-5ef3-4e13-a718-91824a48cde2_tex

😁😁😁😁🤣

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

Acklin and the Whites(Tim and poppy)  are more of a threat than banks 

They are but the 21 wr core is a shadow of its 2019 version.

Honestly this cats team still seems broken from the 19 gc. They have none of the swagger or confidence. 

The only thing worse than being cocky and thinking you have it won before you play is being broken and thinking you have it lost before you play. I feel like the cats have gone from cocky to broken. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Head to Head: Who has the edge in the Grey Cup? - CFL.ca

LMFAO @ Hamilton's linebacking trio of Lawrence / Santos-Knox / Kameron Kelly(who?), being better than Bighill / Darby / Wilson. Put down the crack pipe Marshall Ferguson.

He's a vocal TiCats fan.....I don't put a lot of stock in his take on this. 

56 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

LMFAO @ Hamilton's linebacking trio of Lawrence / Santos-Knox / Kameron Kelly(who?), being better than Bighill / Darby / Wilson. Put down the crack pipe Marshall Ferguson.

I love it... I wish he gave all the advantage to Hamilton 😂... I know the Bombers won't be reading any press clippings so it doesn't really matter anyways.

On 2021-12-06 at 11:47 AM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I just realized we only played Hamilton once this year (first game). We have a much improved and healthier team this time around! 

And we didn't play Ottawa at all. Who the &^%$ made the schedule??

22 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Was Hansen playing yesterday?  I didn't recall seeing him anywhere on the field, but perhaps I was too focused on biting my nails to notice...

He was

We didn't have Andrew Harris in the regular season against Hamilsmell.  Although Brady had a great game, so not sure how much more Harris would have done.  In the playoffs though, having a healthy and motivated Andrew Harris in the lineup is huge.  Also - Janarion Grant was hurt pretty early in that game too and we had Nelson handling most of the returns after that.   What a difference Grant makes.  Always a threat to break one for a score.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

We didn't have Andrew Harris in the regular season against Hamilsmell.  Although Brady had a great game, so not sure how much more Harris would have done.  In the playoffs though, having a healthy and motivated Andrew Harris in the lineup is huge.  Also - Janarion Grant was hurt pretty early in that game too and we had Nelson handling most of the returns after that.   What a difference Grant makes.  Always a threat to break one for a score.

We also have Stove who we didn’t have at the beginning of the season if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

He's a vocal TiCats fan.....I don't put a lot of stock in his take on this. 

Kylie Wilson, among the most under rated players in the league. He and Stove get no respect.

22 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

We also have Stove who we didn’t have at the beginning of the season if I remember correctly. 

He played the first game,  was hurt after that 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Ask yourself - would any of those three Ti-Cats be able to crack the Bombers defensive roster?  Santos-Knox played here a few years ago IIRC, but he wouldn't cut it in this line up now.  And that ****** Lawrence wouldn't last five minutes in the Bomber locker room, he'd be FIFO'd right out the door.