Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread

Nolby

It's amazing how much the roles are reversed for this week's game compared to 2019...

2019: Cats win several individual awards, including MOP - 2021: Bombers should win the ones they are nominated for, including MOP
2019: Cat dominated the regular season going 15-3 - 2021: Bombers dominated regular season going 11-3 (11-1 in games that mattered)
2019: Cats were favourites - 2021: Bombers are favourites
2019: Home(ish) game for the Bombers - 2021: actual home game for the Cats
2019: Bombers held the longest GC winning drought - 2021: Cats now have the longest GC winning drought

Now the Bombers just need to go out and play their game and make sure there is only one thing that will not be reversed...

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Frankie Williams, I believe will not play.

But I wonder at what point will Speedy B start pouting and give up? When Deatrick Nichols puts him in his back pocket for the 5th time?

I'm good if Hansen replaces Williams with Banks for a hit like that... that'd be more than enough to make him quit. 

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

they got a sort of "dead cat bounce" by switching QBs at the half yesterday, but there's no way the TiCats do that again next week. Evans isn't going 16/16 for 249 in a half against us...

Yup but I’m giving Dane a bit more cred from what I saw of him last week. He looked jacked as in the zone against the Argoblows. Message to me is ensure he never gets into a rhythm knowing tho him and Masoli will have a lot more to deal with our D. Also ensure Banks has his palms out all game shaking his head as he sulks back to his bench.

Edited by HardCoreBlue
I truly dislike autocorrect.

3 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Frankie Williams, I believe will not play.

But I wonder at what point will Speedy B start pouting and give up? When Deatrick Nichols puts him in his back pocket for the 5th time?

I don't know how "Speedy" he is since he was given that nickname,he turns 34 on the 21st of this month. I know he's still got speed but he's hitting that point were running crisp routes will start making up for declining speed. I also hate that nickname lol

Just now, Nolby said:

I don't know how "Speedy" he is since he was given that nickname,he turns 34 on the 21st of this month. I know he's still got speed but he's hitting that point were running crisp routes will start making up for declining speed. I also hate that nickname lol

He shall fourth be known as moderately fast B. 

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think BA will lay him out.

FIFY

WBFB - do we keep tradition going and get into a massive online fight again and both get suspended like we did the week before Grey Cup 2019?  Or do we sit back and enjoy this Grey Cup run and just talk football?  I know I'd prefer the latter but I also don't want to mess with what worked for the Bombers last time 😁....also - man does that seem like a long time ago....

20 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

WBFB - do we keep tradition going and get into a massive online fight again and both get suspended like we did the week before Grey Cup 2019?  Or do we sit back and enjoy this Grey Cup run and just talk football?  I know I'd prefer the latter but I also don't want to mess with what worked for the Bombers last time 😁....also - man does that seem like a long time ago....

Fight fight fight!