Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread

Nolby

This Grey Cup scale is tipping our way but hopefully we don't take the same page out of Hamilton's 15-3 playbook. Qeathwr is looking quite good for a mid December game so our horses will be at full power. Lots to watch on today's game tape, O'Shea can clean up a couple coaching calls,players can clean some things up but I love our chances.

I doubt this team acts and sucks in the press clippings like the Cats... especially after this game and all the screw ups...they will be laser focused.

If we had lost I would have been full bore Rider cheering as the Cats are probably the biggest group of asshats in the league...I see a similar result as 2019 and glad they won today..for some reason if we were to play the Argos it had me uneasy

23 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This Grey Cup scale is tipping our way but hopefully we don't take the same page out of Hamilton's 15-3 playbook. Qeathwr is looking quite good for a mid December game so our horses will be at full power. Lots to watch on today's game tape, O'Shea can clean up a couple coaching calls,players can clean some things up but I love our chances.

I too hope the Queathwr is good.

2019 we went in as the underdogs and made a fool out of the Cats. This year they are the underdog at home with a sour taste in their mouth from the 2019 loss. 
This is shaping up to be a Hamilton win but I just can’t see this Bomber team losing. 

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

I too hope the Queathwr is good.

Leave Nolby alone he’s still drunk 🥴 

8 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

2019 we went in as the underdogs and made a fool out of the Cats. This year they are the underdog at home with a sour taste in their mouth from the 2019 loss. 
This is shaping up to be a Hamilton win but I just can’t see this Bomber team losing. 

Leave Nolby alone he’s still drunk 🥴 

I don't drink but he's got a reason to worry though lol

Edited by Nolby

I am sure we will hear Tabbies yapping all week, about 2019....and the Bombers will downplay it all...just go about business and have same results as 2019...thats how this team is built, and Osh doesn't even have to relay the message....He has the easiest coaching gig in the league...a self policed and smart team....and it's his creation....I see him being HC here for as long as he wants the gig to be honest

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

I am sure we will hear Tabbies yapping all week, about 2019....and the Bombers will downplay it all...just go about business and have same results as 2019...thats how this team is built, and Osh doesn't even have to relay the message....He has the easiest coaching gig in the league...a self policed and smart team....and it's his creation....I see him being HC here for as long as he wants the gig to be honest

Let them yap.  Talk is cheap. 

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

They will yap because that is what that bunch of front running dorks lead the league in.

We are the better team and our lines are going **** their **** up again.