3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound

wbbfan

6 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Andrew Harris was phenomenal again and the reason that a good running back will get you 2-3 and he!’ll get 4-5, a good runningback will get 5-6 he’ll get 8-9. The fact that he can get those extra yards after contact are huge and after an injury.. hats off to him 

How many times did one of their fake tough guys like Edem or Gainey try to shoulder check Harris and get trucked back 2-3 yards every time…

My hit of the game was Collaros knocking Bouka out of bounds on the Wolitarski fumble.  After running about 80 yards downfield (and from the far hashmark to the sideline!) Zach beat two blockers and saved a TD (for a minute or so anyway).  Hell of an effort.  Never say die.  Love to see that kind of Lobendahn play from a QB.

Edited by johnzo

49 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Yup. Felt fine the whole way! 

At the half I was certain the game was over and the Riders had won. I mean 6 turnovers.... You're not ever gonna win a game where you do that. It just felt like everything was trending their way. I was stunned that we won. 

39 minutes ago, Noeller said:

At the half I was certain the game was over and the Riders had won. I mean 6 turnovers.... You're not ever gonna win a game where you do that. It just felt like everything was trending their way. I was stunned that we won. 

I told my wife it was game over when the Bombers got their first TD.  Didn't seem like the turnovers rattled them at all.

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

I felt the exact opposite. They had all those turnovers and were only up 3. 

13 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

HH - Lucky Whitehead working the crowd while decked out in BB gear. Looks to be jockeying for a 2022 contract. 

Got home last night and watched the PVR of the game. There's Lucky in full Bomber gear and the TSN camera guy zoomed in on him. The PbP guys didn't even realize or at least mention that it was Lucky.

12 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Fajardo said things "'didn't go their way". 

Are you ******* kidding me? LMAO

6 turnovers?

What does he want? 10? 😄

Earlier last week I said that even Jesus sprinkles couldn't stop the Bombers. He tried, but he failed.

11 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

There was also no nervous energy at any point everyone knew it was going to work out.

I agree. Entering the 4th down by 3, I still had no doubt in my mind that we were going to win. We were moving the ball at will really.

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bombers were the better team and deserved to win.  Yes 6 turnovers but...  they were self inflicted. Riders really did nothing on all of them. 

I will give the strip on Wolly to them as making a play. 

I would need to see the Bailey one again. 

One of the stark differences between this team and the Rider team we faced was their demeanour when things weren't going their way.  Many have already touched on it but there was a sense of calm, a "we've got this" whereas on the few missed opportunities the Riders had .. they were pointing fingers, yelling and throwing a fit (Duke on the overthrow from Fajardo which would have been a walk in), they were agitated .. they played like individuals.

We played for one another.