Game 24: Toronto

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ppl sold tix to local leaf fans. My friend sold his 2 tix valued at like 65 bucks or so each for 220 for the pair. 

The same will happen when the Habs come to town.  The Habs/Leafs are always big draws, so people looking to recoup some season ticket costs offload those tickets for a "modest" markup.

9 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

The same will happen when the Habs come to town.  The Habs/Leafs are always big draws, so people looking to recoup some season ticket costs offload those tickets for a "modest" markup.

It's happened since year 2 now 

22 hours ago, bustamente said:

Leafs fans across the country are entitled they feel like you should be honoured and on bended knee for a team that hasn't won a cup since 1967 and accumulated their Stanley Cups in 6 and 12 team leagues

I believe all of their cups were in the Original Six era (NHL went to 12 teams in '67-'68 season). If that's the case, you give them too much credit.

1 hour ago, Stretch said:

I believe all of their cups were in the Original Six era (NHL went to 12 teams in '67-'68 season). If that's the case, you give them too much credit.

Correct. 

1942-1967: With the demise of the Brooklyn Americans, the NHL's Original Six era begins. The Boston Bruins, Chicago Black Hawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs make up the League for the next 25 seasons.

Imagine celebrating bragging about those cups as though they have absolutely any relevance whatsoever today. Losers since '67!