GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

Just got back from the game.... I can't remember ever turning the ball over 6 times... And then to WIN??? How bad are the Riders?? Good lord. We'll never win next week if we do that again. Here's hoping we can clean it up. And ya... Andrew Harris is an absolute beast. I don't know how much novacaine was injected but he was inhuman. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Repairs to that online tho won't happen in an off-season..free agents will cost u dearly...and sacrifice elsewhere on roster...trade as well...gotta lose something to get something

Always. It took us years to build that OL that we have. 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Andrew Harris is such a gamer.

Adams, that catch in the second half was insane.

I love this team.

That Lawler catch was freaking amazing!!

Glad we survived that one. Game was a lot more stressful than it needed to be. Winnipeg should have won the game by 30 points.

Im personally not too worried about the turnovers going into the next game.  This is what happens when you don't play a meaningful game in 5 weeks and get injected into a bad weather playoff game against a team that was coming off an intense playoff victory. They weathered the storm and should be locked in from the opening kickoff of the next game. 

1 minute ago, deepsixemtoboyd said:

It absolutely hit the turf, no question. Absolutely bs, chickens__t response by the command centre. Like, ridiculous turtling. Can u imagine if the rider had gone on to score. it's that kinda call, unfortunately that can make the cfl look a bit bush.

Yeah it really looked like it hit the ground, like not even a question of maybe, but like full replay, no obstructions, for sure touched the ground. Cant f***ing believe they didnt reverse that. Absolute horseshit.

15 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I was at the game at didnt have a great view of the Duke Williams 4th quarter "catch", but man it looked like he trapped it from my vantage point. What did it look like on tv?

It hit the turf.  Zero doubt about that.  Not sure what explanation they would have had for not overturning it other than not have the balls to do it.

28 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Command Centre needs to be more transparent I would love some one from the league to come out and say with a straight face that it was a catch.

It's crap like this that will never bring credibility to the league.  In the NFL tv broadcasts on reviews and challenges, they have a dedicated analyst who attempts to explain the reason behind it to the tv audience.  CFL should look into doing the same... likely a pipe dream.

At the very least have someone explain the reasoning behind the ruling.  Probably another pipe dream

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

S6Ojyjd.png

LMFAO, like unreal. What kind of shaven monkeys would call that a catch. He doesnt even have a single hand under it! Jesus H Christ that is a joke of a f***king call. There is nothing they can say to justify that a catch, other than a couple of melonheads at the controls.