GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

You are...dirty tactics in first half...6 turnovers and a gift non p.i as well as a no catch ...and still couldn't seel it...if parades didn't stink joint out u wouldn't even been here...just accept it..

I saw Zach reference the "dirty tactics" as well of the Riders - can someone elaborate?  I must have missed it.  Or Glen Suitor didn't draw the viewers attention to the Rider dirty tactics, for some reason....

7 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

my favourite thing about this board is someone goes over there and takes one thing that some poster says then comes back here to report on it and makes it sounds like we are all saying the same thing on RF. 

Pot calling kettle black...what I like about rf board is they cling to thngs forever like it's real relevant ..#1990...guy crapping in flower pot...guy was from sask..go figure..Harris suspension yet riders have had several over past few yrs and one this yr if the dude could piss...

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

You are...dirty tactics in first half...6 turnovers and a gift non p.i as well as a no catch ...and still couldn't seel it...if parades didn't stink joint out u wouldn't even been here...just accept it..

What dirty tactics? More like alexander taking a head shot on fajardo. 

well according to you our team is aboslutely trash, has no depth, we have 17 guys on the 6 game list. We have won 10 games this year and took you guys to the last possession. so if we are trash what does that say about the bombers? 

I am not saying the bombers are bad they are a really solid team. The reality is the riders are a good team and played to their potential this year. It would be nice to have a honest conversation on here and not just straight up lies. 

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

I saw Zach reference the "dirty tactics" as well of the Riders - can someone elaborate?  I must have missed it.  Or Glen Suitor didn't draw the viewers attention to the Rider dirty tactics, for some reason....

Oh did he? Yeah I sure it will come out...I am not gonna comment as the players I heard it from prob don't want me sayin

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

well according to you our team is aboslutely trash, has no depth, we have 17 guys on the 6 game list. We have won 10 games this year and took you guys to the last possession. so if we are trash what does that say about the bombers? 

I am not saying the bombers are bad they are a really solid team. The reality is the riders are a good team and played to their potential this year. It would be nice to have a honest conversation on here and not just straight up lies. 

Duke Williams spitting on guys. 

Your QB should slide earlier and not expect guys to be able to stop on a dime 

1 minute ago, stevethe3rd said:

Just cause guys are hurt dowsnt mean they better...we had to replace guys too...kicker..backup QB...2 dbacks...and still dominated...Harris..Adams..Demski...stove..Wilson all missed time and we were still 11 and 1...that's depth my friend

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Oh did he? Yeah I sure it will come out...I am not gonna comment as the players I heard it from prob don't want me sayin

yeah after the game Zach was being interviewed by Sara and despite his teeth chattering and totally shivering he was able to get out a few sentences and he referenced the "dirty tactics" of the Riders in the first half that made the Bombers lose their cool a bit.  

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

There’s literally no evidence for Duke spitting. That was said by Lemon, and never proven. 

If we hit Collaros the way Alexander hit Fajardo you would’ve called for an ejection. CF had clearly given himself up.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If Collaros slides similarly and takes a shot like that, would you say the same thing? 

Edited by greenrider55

Just now, greenrider55 said:

There’s literally no evidence for Duke spitting. That was said by Lemon, and never proven. 

If we hit Collaros the way Alexander hit Fajardo you would’ve called for an ejection. CF had clearl

If Collaros slides similarly and takes a shot like that, would you say the same thing? 

Was late hit as per rules..not an objection...but also a very late slide by a running QB...

1 minute ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

That was an UGLY win. But I’ll take it. 

Worst game we played all year

4 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

Your team is trash. So are the fans. Only two teams are playing in the big game and you can’t figure out who they are. 

6 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

If we hit Collaros the way Alexander hit Fajardo you would’ve called for an ejection. CF had clearly given himself up.

For once I slightly agree with a Riders fan... 🤮 Though to be fair, I don't think Brandon was head-hunting for Fajardo, just didn't stop his momentum - but didn't seem intentional to me. It definitely was a play worthy of a penalty, which he got. Overall, a fair call. Having said all that, I really hope we've gotten the turnover bug out of our system, since the only reason that we're headed to the Grey Cup again after having committed 6 turnovers is that Sask is just that inept 🤣

Edited by CanuckGod

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

Your team is trash. So are the fans. Only two teams are playing in the big game and you can’t figure out who they are. 

Seeing as a player has commented on it now as well.. obviously it happened...prob like the spitting...can't be proven..or disproved...

Just now, Booch said:

Just cause guys are hurt dowsnt mean they better...we had to replace guys too...kicker..backup QB...2 dbacks...and still dominated...Harris..Adams..Demski...stove..Wilson all missed time and we were still 11 and 1...that's depth my friend

"dominated" you won at the last second. Could have gone either way. Look at how many first year players or starters the Riders had on the field. Ferland, Lauderdale, KSB, Lenius, Clark, Harris, Webb, Lanier, Woodard, Robertson, Deaborn, Adams, ,Picton and the riders are way more inexperienced then the bombers. 

Add in guys like Larry Dean, Mike Edem Terran Vaughn, Deaborn, Tietz, gary Johnson who are injured and would have made a difference. I am not making a excuse for injuries I am just pointing out the fact that this is fact a pretty deep team that is talented. Which goes against your pick of us finishing last in the west at the start of the year. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Seeing as a player has commented on it now as well.. obviously it happened...prob like the spitting...can't be proven..or disproved...

Actually eye witness reports are considered evidence. So if someone saw him spit. It happened.