GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

Just now, Goalie said:

****. Tsn obsessed with our weather  

Minus 5  yeah the windchill.  Shut up. It was colder last week. 

Is Suitor providing colour for the Grey Cup game? If so what will he talk about because CF did not achieve that legacy drive he was so hoping for. 

Holy ****.. it's minus 5 at kickoff.   Obsession with December and cold... someone tell them tomorrow will be cold 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Is Suitor providing colour for the Grey Cup game? If so what will he talk about because CF did not achieve that legacy drive he was so hoping for. 

Yeah. The legacy comment. What a true ****** he is 

Just now, Goalie said:

Holy ****.. it's minus 5 at kickoff.   Obsession with December and cold... someone tell them tomorrow will be cold 

Playing football outdoor in the prairies, who saw it coming?

If Powell is more aware and bounces outside on that 3rd down gamble they were successful on late in the game the ending might have been different. Thank goodness he’s no Harris. :)

4 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Why was the field is such poor shape? Don't we cover the field till game time? looks bush league... sorry for the rant but it might of cost us this game.

Tough question. Snow. Wind. Outdoors. Other than that…

At RF.com….we would have won if the refs would have called a P.I. On the final 3 rd down incompletion. 

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Hey man, going to a Rider board and expecting non biased comments isn’t going to work out very frequently. 

my favourite thing about this board is someone goes over there and takes one thing that some poster says then comes back here to report on it and makes it sounds like we are all saying the same thing on RF. 

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Hey man, going to a Rider board and expecting non biased comments isn’t going to work out very frequently. 

Just now, stevethe3rd said:

my favourite thing about this board is someone goes over there and takes one thing that some poster says then comes back here to report on it and makes it sounds like we are all saying the same thing on RF. 

I like it when a guy is on your board talking trash about the Bombers and Bomber fans and then comes on here trying to be all nicey nice

4 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

This is true.    It goes both ways. 

I will say that RF is definitely much better in the last 2 - 3 years then previous to that.   The normal to crazy ratio is far more balanced nowdays with people not being 100% completely nutso.  

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Congrats fellas.

The Bombers passed their examination. Their next game won't be nearly as tough (unless they do it to themselves, again).

Will be pulling for the W's.

I don't know Evans is on point and Davis has been really really good in the last 6 games. 

Just now, Brandon said:

This is true.    It goes both ways. 

I will say that RF is definitely much better in the last 2 - 3 years then previous to that.   The normal to crazy ratio is far more balanced nowdays with people not being 100% completely nutso.  

Like I’ve said frequently, I’m active on a few CFL boards as not a lot of people in my life watch the CFL, so I come here to talk football. 

35 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

dude i dont think many people are crying. We played to our potential this year. The amount of injuries and late retirments we had to withstand was incredible. Its just nice to see us come in and have a shot to win it all in the end. Especially considering according to you we are a trash team and had no business being in this game. If thats the case we out played our potential this year.  

You are...dirty tactics in first half...6 turnovers and a gift non p.i as well as a no catch ...and still couldn't seel it...if parades didn't stink joint out u wouldn't even been here...just accept it..