GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs

JCon

Jeeze at the end how did Duke williams not get called for offensive pass interference... he pushed our guy away and then dove for the ball and it clearly hit the ground first.      The right team won and I don't care h ow ugly it was,  the Bombers will be much better next week. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

The non factor Harris...woukd make a difference hahahahah...loserville cry all winter now...even with a gift from command center

dude i dont think many people are crying. We played to our potential this year. The amount of injuries and late retirments we had to withstand was incredible. Its just nice to see us come in and have a shot to win it all in the end. Especially considering according to you we are a trash team and had no business being in this game. If thats the case we out played our potential this year.  

Just now, Brandon said:

Jeeze at the end how did Duke williams not get called for offensive pass interference... he pushed our guy away and then dove for the ball and it clearly hit the ground first.      The right team won and I don't care h ow ugly it was,  the Bombers will be much better next week. 

Yup. Obviously that wasn't reviewed 

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

The non factor Harris...woukd make a difference hahahahah...loserville cry all winter now...even with a gift from command center

The one angle I thought clearly showed the tip of the ball on the turf. I’m confused what did I miss? DW clearly pushed off as well but that’s very rarely called so I’m not upset at that but huh ball on turf usually means no catch.