Tell us an old timey Bomber sentence story

White Out

3 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Me and four other buddies with East side upper deck season tickets standing up and yelling "BLOUNT!!!" at the top of our lungs after Eric broke another one.

Also, 10 year old me wishing I was taller as a cigarette butt floated past me at the trough.

I assume that trough is in a museum somewhere or on display in some public health institution explaining how diseases were transmitted in Winnipeg in the olden days.

Banjo Bowl - not sure which year - my weird experiences - in several sentences:

Guy sitting next to me in end zone kept saying over and over - 'the running back needs to push forward more, he could gain an extra yard each time.'

Guy right behind me kept saying - 'they don't need a new stadium.' 

Lady sitting on the other side of me, wearing heeled boots (lol), kept going for beer. It was rather impressive, how she kept making it back up the stairs.

Last play - the Bombers needed field goal range to kick for the win:

Perfect view of this play from the end zone - Kevin Glenn locked in on Milt Stegall all the way down the field. He threw into the end zone, right in to the arms of whoever the Riders' safety was. 

3 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Guy sitting next to me in end zone kept saying over and over - 'the running back needs to push forward more, he could gain an extra yard each time.'

Lady sitting on the other side of me, wearing heeled boots (lol), kept going for beer. It was rather impressive, how she kept making it back up the stairs.

Perfect view of this play from the end zone - Kevin Glenn locked in on Milt Stegall all the way down the field. He threw into the end zone, right in to the arms of whoever the Riders' safety was. 

We meet again...

Last regular season game of 1981, Bombers were destroying Calgary, Goodlow and Brock are trying to get to 100 receptions for the year.  The game was so lop-sided that my dad made us leave to beat the traffic, but then I forced him to watch the 100th catch of the year by Goodlow from Brock through the fence, not sure where we were outside the stadium.  I didn't want to miss the historic record!   

That 1981 Bomber team was pretty dominant, still not sure how we choked in the WSF against BC that year.  Not that it mattered given no one was going to beat Edmonton with Warren Moon at the helm.

The classic ‘we gotta beat the rush let’s go’ no matter the score and/or significance. Lol.

24 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Making it back down in heels with beers after consuming many of them in you is way more impressive than going up imo.