Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

I’m not sure if the video posted here is the entirety of what’s available online.

Cant link it off my phone but there’s a video on Twitter that shows the whole thing and Murphy put his hands on a female Ticat fan (no clue what she was doing there), then took a swing at a male fan who said something to him, called him a homophobic slur and exchanged a few more blows with him.

how to lose your job in 25 seconds

5 hours ago, Mike said:

I’m not sure if the video posted here is the entirety of what’s available online.

Cant link it off my phone but there’s a video on Twitter that shows the whole thing and Murphy put his hands on a female Ticat fan (no clue what she was doing there), then took a swing at a male fan who said something to him, called him a homophobic slur and exchanged a few more blows with him.

how to lose your job in 25 seconds

Oof. Life time suspension. 

17 hours ago, bluto said:

If that's the case, I apologize for the reaction. I took it to mean that he was referring to us Double-Blues.

Bluto do you have any view on ray? Did you get to see him practice or in tc or any thing. I mean they say he's unblockable. But in game action he's been awful. Do you have any thoughts on if he's actually been hurt or if he just sucks?

You guys are a qb away from being a perennial gc team. That d is very good and the offense has tons of weapons. It'll be interesting to see what you guys do in the offseason. 

8 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Takes a special kind of ******* to engage in behavior like that. For the actions of those Hamilton fans I sincerely hope that the Bombers kick the ever loving crap out of the ti-can'ts. 

Nah, just go out there on a business trip.....and leave no unfinished business....