Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

Just now, Noeller said:

Imagine having to start Antonio Pipkin in the EF......ha ha ha ha. Oh my stars....

And Masoli is unvaxxed.

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

MBT must be ******* FURIOUS....

I would be. Even if he gets to play on Sunday, which I'm certain he will, he misses today's practice and has a ton of uncertainty. 

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I have absolutely no doubts this will get brushed aside and MBT will play on Sunday. But it's really funny how bush league this looks...

This will in no way allow the likes of the prominent anti-CFL cabal within the Toronto media to make hay about how small time the CFL is...

On the very ******* weekend where our game ought to be celebrated in Southern Ontario.

9 minutes ago, bluto said:

This will in no way allow the likes of the prominent anti-CFL cabal within the Toronto media to make hay about how small time the CFL is...

On the very ******* weekend where our game ought to be celebrated in Southern Ontario.

The Argos have actually done a fairly decent job of riding the momentum into this game (the Raptors appearance being a part of that), but these shenanigans- whether MBT plays or not - just ruins it. A good exciting game could have been such a boon for the franchise and fan base.

Reminds me of some Bombers teams when, every time we’d get some momentum going and get a sellout stadium. We’d totally **** the bed and send everyone home miserable.

Just now, Wideleft said:

This kind of explains why punches are thrown in the end zone after the Bombers score a touchdown.

(But only when the Riders are visiting)

The plane is a connection to our long history of having an air force base in Winnipeg. CFB Winnipeg was built in 1925, I think. 

These rules make no sense and reflect poorly on the league. Every other league has crafted a policy for this seemingly successfully. Now the TiCats benefit twice from this stupidity. Not only will Toronto start their backup, but their unvaccinated starter can play simply because the game is in Ontario.