Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

Just now, JCon said:

It's hard to blame him when the team sent him. 

I get it, he was interviewed and everything to promote the game, but does no one know the rules???? 

It's unbelievable that the Team wouldn't know this. How does no one at least even look into it just in case. Details matter!! **** sakes Argos.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

It's unbelievable that the Team wouldn't know this. How does no one at least even look into it just in case. Details matter!! **** sakes Argos.

I don't understand the rules here.

We just had a Rider spend the night in jail for getting too drunk and rowdy in a restaurant - he's good to go.

ATTEND a sporting event - quarantine. 

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

I didn't say that planes did. That's a false equivalency. I'm just saying justifying having a cannon because of the Argos are boatmen would be incorrect. 

That was in response to MOBomberFan

6 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Then why isn't Captain Blue a boxer? LMFAO

We have been using a cannon forever, it is our thing. 

Moose don't fly planes either!

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Who was named after a plane.

Well that is news to me, Sir (or Ma'am). So I thank you.

Planes having cannons is still news to me. 

Edited by Geebrr

MBT gets a PCR test- comes out negative, it's all good.

As per the CFL’s own tier one personnel rules, Bethel-Thompson is supposed quarantine for four days and require two negative tests before he is allowed to be around the team again.

And... was he sent home back to the states?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Just now, Jpan85 said:

If he was sent there to promote the team/league/playoff that has to be an exception. I know Bomber players have been at local businesses the past few month doing promotion I don't see a difference. At least at the Raptors game everyone was vaccinated.

Totally agree. But, you have to ask for exemption before you do it, right? It's just so comical how inept they can be. 

And, he was wearing a mask during the interview, BTW, just not when he was put on the jumbrtron. 

Just now, Jpan85 said:

If he was sent there to promote the team/league/playoff that has to be an exception. I know Bomber players have been at local businesses the past few month doing promotion I don't see a difference. At least at the Raptors game everyone was vaccinated.

There is no reason for this to violate protocol, imo.