Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

4 hours ago, BBlink said:

Don't worry about it man. Happens to a lot of us. I had a similar episode a couple months ago where I was seriously questioning going to the hospital. Then you calm down and everything is fine. I do agree with you though that edibles is not for us anxious folk.

sometimes I'm glad I'm old and just drink Crown Royal.  Worst symptom the next day is a mild hang-over, cured immediately by some more hair of the dog...speaking of which...football is on...where is Fido?  LOL

Not sure how any self-respecting person can accept Duke Williams as a teammate.  The whole thing at the end of the half happened right in front of me.  Just ridiculous.  League needs to act on it, against Williams and maybe the organization for having zero control of their sideline.

Williams cut Alexander off on his way to the Bomber locker room and started a confrontation eventually jabbing or punching Alexander right in the face.  No excuse for this, completely premeditated as the dressing rooms are in opposite directions.

Riders have clearly adopted stupidity after whistles and really at anytime not during a football game as a tactic.  The CFL and the refs on the field allow it and now it’s come to a head in the past two weeks.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Not sure how any self-respecting person can accept Duke Williams as a teammate.  The whole thing at the end of the half happened right in front of me.  Just ridiculous.  League needs to act on it, against Williams and maybe the organization for having zero control of their sideline.

Williams cut Alexander off on his way to the Bomber locker room and started a confrontation eventually jabbing or punching Alexander right in the face.  No excuse for this, completely premeditated as the dressing rooms are in opposite directions.

Riders have clearly adopted stupidity after whistles and really at anytime not during a football game as a tactic.  The CFL and the refs on the field allow it and now it’s come to a head in the past two weeks.

Why would they target Alexander?

20 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Yeah we saw that in front of us as well. Wish the refs or cameras would have picked it up because it was such a dirty move. Glad the Bombers didn’t react and took the anger to the locker room and came back out with a chip on their shoulder. 

I was beginning to think the spitting thing on lemon might have been fabricated but now I’m not so sure. 

22 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

**** 'em. Their season is over. 

Time to get back to not thinking about them at all.