Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

8 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

What? Is there audio somewhere? Unprofessional if true. I mean, saw fans on RF.Com advocating a nasty hit on ZC to start the game but that's fans talking not the official broadcast voice.

Yeah, it is a podcastable show called "Sportscage". They try sort of to pass it off as a joke, but they are "joking"  while discussing how this could be the one injury that really gives them a chance.

I think they should worry about their own QB who has never finished a game here.

I want Faj to stay in the whole game.

Edited by Geebrr

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Yeah, it is a podcastable show called "Sportscage". They try sort of to pass it off as a joke, but they are "joking"  while discussing how this could be the one injury that really gives them a chance.

I think they should worry about their own QB who has never finished a game here.

I want Faj to stay in the whole game.

Or Harkins forced to come in because CF's us against the world approach just crumbled. 🙂

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Or Harkins forced to come in because CF's us against the world approach just crumbled. 🙂

Is Harkins back on the depth chart?

41 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Less than 1,500 tickets left on Ticketmaster at this point, although that number is always a floating target. Around 250 left in the lower bowl. 

always want to minimize floaters in the lower bowl...

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Dearborn and Teitz both out for the Riders at Linebacker. Apparently Duke is a Game Time Decision. I have to say wonder about Leonard with a hip pointer and Purifoy with his ankle too.

Wait until they see the forecast. A lot more injuries and illnesses to come. 

10 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Dearborn and Teitz both out for the Riders at Linebacker. Apparently Duke is a Game Time Decision. I have to say wonder about Leonard with a hip pointer and Purifoy with his ankle too.

It’s all a ruse to make us feel over confident. (Slowly puts on tin foil hat).