Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The forecast is all over the place. I don't think they can beat us in a clean game, but worried about the weather levelling the playing field.

Follow "weather in the Peg" on Twitter. He gives the most consistent forecasts that I have seen.

He is not forecasting anything overly nefarious. Possible light snow, reasonable weather for December 5th.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The forecast is all over the place. I don't think they can beat us in a clean game, but worried about the weather levelling the playing field.

This team is a cold weather team. The colder the better. There will be no leveling of the playing field due to weather. The colder it is the more it tips the field in the Bombers favour.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This team is a cold weather team. The colder the better. There will be no leveling of the playing field due to weather. The colder it is the more it tips the field in the Bombers favour.

I think that was more true last year. This season I feel like we rely on the passing game a lot more, and CoFaj brings more to the running game than Zach does. A slippery fields favours the ball carrier.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I think that was more true last year. This season I feel like we rely on the passing game a lot more, and CoFaj brings more to the running game than Zach does. A slippery fields favours the ball carrier.

You know who brings the most to the run game? 

Neufeld, Bombers' o-line excited for upcoming season - CFL.ca

17 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Winnipeg outrushed the Riders during the two games in the series.

44 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

We have a much more rounded Offence this year. Yes. But we have the same hogs and running backs and WRs blocking. Don't get it twisted, this team still loves that style of ball.

10 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

And read his spin move, make him pay physically if he chooses his feet instead of his arm.

I'll give him that he's tough but relentless pressure will be his death on Sunday. A very healthy and rested d line will feast,just spy him here and there and the rest will take care of itself.

Edited by Nolby

crappy weather tilts the field even more into the Bombers favour....our oline is even better than 2018 and 2019 and u see what they did in the colder weather and i the playoffs...they gotta be licking their chops....Hardrick...Desjarlais Couture..eLI  are all better now than the last 2 seasons...Bryant and Neuf....show me a better tackle and Guard...their closest rival play on the same damn line! And the funny kicker to that is we still have Gray who cant get on the roster and likely starts on any team in the league...a cold game...and nice mixture of Harris/Johhny and Brady to tenderize the Rider meat will allow Zack to surgically carve them up...factor in the receiver's and how they lay the wood blocking....good luck to you SASK

there will be no overconfidence with this team....complacency or rust...not in front of their home crowd who they truly play for. we looked just fine after every other bye week, and this game isn't just your regular game...

3 hours ago, GCn20 said:

If the Bombers were to win 57-0 on 8 TDs and a punt single, TB's first post after the game would be telling us how lucky the Bombers are that the punt single didn't come back to bite us and we can't afford that type of performance in the Grey Cup. A close game would just give him more to be pessimistic about. Either way....he won't be disappointed.

Tumblr: Image