Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

Long, long range weather (as of November 22): High -3, feels like -9. Wind 21. 

(as of November 24): High -11, feels like -18. Wind 26. 

(as of November 26): High -5, feels like -10. Wind 18, gusting 27.

(as of November 29): High -9, feels like -14, Wind 14, gusting 24. 

(as of December 1): High -7, feels like -12, Wind 20, gusting 30.  Looks like the wind is picking up but chance for snow is dissipating.  

1 hour ago, voodoochylde said:

Hey guys we had a duplicate thread going so I've merged the two together just to keep the pre-game smack talk in the same place.

Thanks!

I made this one forgetting that the other one existed and had asked that it be merged into the other one -- because it was my fault.

Edited by Geebrr

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’m looking forward to seeing CF’s palms out body motion to his receivers this weekend. That will tell me that Jesus finally says, "My name in vain, dude... it's a football game- leave me outta this, I have more important things to do... it's advent, ya dooshe..."

FIFY

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

11 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I think the Riders are better than they were the last time we played them and I think we're better too. I'm looking forward to a real football game instead of a beat down this weekend.

I think so too, but I don't think they have the pass pro to compete with our D.  If Faj tries to run, the human missle Bighill could have something to say about it. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Agreed, and quite honestly I think Moore to Duke Williams is more of a push than most would think. 

They are very different receivers but Moore did always seem to make plays against the Bombers.  He was the guy that could take a short dump off from CF and make someone miss. 

1 minute ago, blue85gold said:

He was the guy that could take a short dump off from CF and make someone miss

Aka exactly what the riders need. Though the mob turned on him cause of deep ball problems. When will they learn that it's their qb that hurts their deep game?

Bombers deep passing game improved a lot going from Nichols to Collaros.

1 minute ago, blue85gold said:

They are very different receivers but Moore did always seem to make plays against the Bombers.  He was the guy that could take a short dump off from CF and make someone miss. 

Completely different players yes, but in terms of production I see it as a wash. Duke can maybe pull down more 50/50 balls, Moore IMO puts out more consistent production and better RAC ability. 

Can't wait to see what these CF lob passes and accuracy  look like in colder weather. It already looks like trash in good weather

I saw ZC in that Calgary game last year and think the temp will be similar this Sunday. I think the weather for the WF was relatively great.

We will see what that ball security looks like as well scrambling around.