Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

Just now, 17to85 said:

Yeah something don't add up. It is really sad that the riders organization cares more about protecting the douchebags on their team rather than trying to curb the douchebag behavior in the first place.

Joke of a franchise. 

That province has literally nothing outside of the Riders, so those players are considered royalty.  They could get away with almost anything and nothing would happen.  I hope this drama escalates all week to keep them unfocussed on the game and they run into the Bomber machine on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

DL was ranked PUSH, but that's moot even if true, because our OL is worlds better. I am surprised they didn't call the return game a PUSH or give the Riders the edge - but as he said - penalties. 

Even ranking it a push is a massive disrespect to the Bombers defensive line. Not only is the Bombers starting group superior, our depth is so far ahead it's not even funny.

12 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

True, there's more to the story. But I doubt we ever find out.

You do if you're drunk. I'm assuming he was likely intoxicated/stoned/both etc etc. A night in the drunk tank sounds a lot worse than detained overnight.

You are drunk and belligerent at minimum. Not an innocent bystander.

They would tell you to go home. Being drunk at Earls isn't landing you in jail.

Trust me.

20 minutes ago, stevethe3rd said:

A guy not involved said Purifoy punched the waitress. Upon further review of security footage that was not the case and he was released. 

Sure.

So the waitress lied on site and they had to review the security footage? 

Edited by Geebrr

9 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

You are drunk and belligerent at minimum. Not an innocent bystander.

They would tell you to go home. Being drunk at Earls isn't landing you in jail.

Trust me.

Oh he was certainly belligerent, even if he wasn't drunk. Yelling at a waitress cause your food is taking too long = trash pile of a human afaic.

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Sure.

to be fair, they would review footage anyways

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Oh he was certainly belligerent, even if he wasn't drunk. Yelling at a waitress cause your food is taking too long = trash pile of a human afaic.

to be fair, they would review footage anyways

I am sure the cops would ask the waitress if he punched her. 

So she lied? 

Nice story, having a hard time buying it.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

So she lied? 

I don't know enough, but it's not out of the realm of possible that she didn't see who hit her. Sucker punches happen. STOP MAKING ME DEFEND A RIDER!!! lol.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I don't know enough, but it's not out of the realm of possible that she didn't see who hit her. Sucker punches happen. STOP MAKING ME DEFEND A RIDER!!! lol.

I am just saying this is not the he did nothing the Riders are claiming.

If he is having his punches confused with that of his lady friend, that is embarrassing for this pro athlete. 

Someone would of had to claim he punched her. 

31 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Even ranking it a push is a massive disrespect to the Bombers defensive line. Not only is the Bombers starting group superior, our depth is so far ahead it's not even funny.

you could trot out Sayles..Thomas...Kongbo and Hansen in Sask and get probably get similar production to what they have now...thats how deep we are and a joke this is called a push..it will be evident in 6 days...as both lines roll over the Sask ones....Our oline guys on the run getting to second level with how our receivers block, and how guys like Marshall and Gainey don't like contact should almost be comical in the cold...can't wait to watch it

And yup...being tossed in the clink when some disturbance went on at a local eatery...there more to it than what they are saying, and it will sure look bad on Craig Penison when or if it comes out as more and he hushed it prior to a playoff game..tho it wont be a shock as he hushed to true extend of Leonards douchebaggery too

21 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

So she lied? 

Headline in the Regina Leader Post - "Waitress repeatedly punches self in face in restaurant while Loucheiz Purifoy simultaneously cures cancer and diabetes"

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Sure.

well there are cell phone videos already going around. Not of the whole event but you can clearly see Purifoy in a disagreement with the manager and while that is going on a women throws something towards a person behind the bar. Couldnt really make out what it was or what happened but that could have been the assualt. 

Also if someone is in a traumatic experience like being assaulted it is possible for that person to not be sure who punched them or be in a little shock. So gettting a story mixed up is not out of the realm of possibilities. 

There is security footage for sure and he would not have been released without charges if there was evidence. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I actually know a girl (yes, she's bonkers...) that did the "legally separated from my parents" thing during high school. Moved out, moved away and started living on her own at like 16 years old. Some people be bonkers...

There's a lot of shitty parents out there....

WOw... love this:

“It ain’t too much to say. It just shouldn’t have happened. I hold myself to a higher standard, but I was hangry,” Purifoy explained. “Other than that, that was my part of the situation.”     

That's ******* rich... so, when he's "hangry" all self respect goes out the ******* window? 

I used that as an excuse for my daughter.... when she was a 2yo! What a clown-assed man-baby!               

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

WOw... love this:

“It ain’t too much to say. It just shouldn’t have happened. I hold myself to a higher standard, but I was hangry,” Purifoy explained. “Other than that, that was my part of the situation.”     

That's ******* rich... so, when he's "hangry" all self respect goes out the ******* window? 

I used that as an excuse for my daughter.... when she was a 2yo! What a clown-assed man-baby!               

Yeah my 3 year old gets hungry, but a grown assed adult who holds himself to a higher standard gtfo. Douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag. Bet he threw in the "do you know who I am?" Line somewhere too.