Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Wow....Noeller's revelations earlier, and now JCon coming out as the son of a Rider fan....I have new found respect for mental health awareness because of this thread. I mean we all have mommy issues to some degree....but a mother who is a Rider fan....that's gotta be tough.

57e221f6-3fd7-47ef-b2b5-cd3132a66c93_tex

53 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

My guess is with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Just a reminder that the Riders led by 2 at the half of the Labour Day game and trailed by only 3 at the half of the Banjo Bowl. Bombers started to exert their will in the third quarter of each game and pulled away in the 4th both times. We should not be alarmed if the game is tight after 30 minutes, Bombers have been a second half/4th quarter team all year. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Just to remind Zach Evans... the combined score in 2 games vs the riders this year was like 65 to 15. 

Did they even put up a TD against us? 

not since 2019 sometime...I think 2nd quarter of the last game of 2019

Maybe he was spitting on another patron.....or trying to get them to foot his bill.....Spent the night in the clinker eh.....Dickie boy better get a handle on his troops....Watch the big broom come out and sweep everthing under the table.....just like another player who refused to give a sample......Credibility lost

Edited by Stickem

There is more to this than being told.

If there was a domestic dispute it is common for one person (let's be honest, the guy) to be detained for the night, but they are not calling it that. 

His "friend" got charged with assault. There is definitely more to this story.

But pretty safe to assume he was drinking it up  the night after the playoff game.

Edited by Geebrr