Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Lovely. My mother, a Rider fan, just got tickets from her boss for the WF. 55 yard line, row 10. Rider fans are the worst. 

What business am I boycotting? Also she is not even putting money in our team's pockets.

Also have you looked at legally distancing yourself from your Mom? 

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Your mom sounds lovely JCon! I hope she has a blast :)

What's worse is that she'll take my youngest son, who has little interest in football but likes to cheer for the Riders because Grandma does and it drives his older brother crazy. 

44 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

And TM just added another 4 full rows of seats to a section in the upper deck.

It would be great if the site was accurate. Particularly for people who may have bought seats higher up when lower was available.

What a ******* gong show this is 

5vzakv.jpg

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

What business am I boycotting? Also she is not even putting money in our team's pockets.

Also have you looked at legally distancing yourself from your Mom? 

I've tried, believe me. I don't want to out her employer because they are sponsors of the club and USUALLY have good sense not to reward her fandom. And, she did get a signed Harris jersey for my son. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

I've tried, believe me. I don't want to out her employer because they are sponsors of the club and USUALLY have good sense not to reward her fandom. And, she did get a signed Harris jersey for my son. 

I really want to accept this as ok but I am struggling.

25 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Much respect to you talking about your battle Noeller. I’m a daily fighter too in regards to mental health, really appreciate you being open about it. Makes others like myself more comfortable to share as well.

And there are so many non-invasive therapies now that respond to mental health challenges when allopathic treatments fail. In the CBC archives, there is a program where a TRD (treatment-resistant depression) sufferer responded wonderfully well  to a course of oral ketamine. 

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'd bet the team is hyper aware of the Riders pulling that ****, and if they weren't, they are after watching that game. They'll be on the lookout for it. I'd forgotten that in the Banjo Bowl that was a big scrap in the endzone after a BB TD, and 2 of their guys got ejected, while Harris (who probably could/should have been tossed) was only assessed a penalty. So there's a lotta history there...

Being reported now on 3rd down that the reason Lemon went off on the rider player (he says it was Duke Williams) was because he spit on him...I hope, if that's true, the league investigates, and finds out for certain that this was the case.. Some form of action has to take place....That's a real no-no.....especially with this virus still very much prevelant....I thought that during that incident, something really serious must have gone down for a player to lose it like that....More Rider intimidation....and if true ....the worst kind and should not be tolerated

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Being reported now on 3rd down that the reason Lemon went off on the rider player (he says it was Duke Williams) was because he spit on him...I hope, if that's true, the league investigates, and finds out for certain that this was the case.. Some form of action has to take place....That's a real no-no.....especially with this virus still very much prevelant....I thought that during that incident, something really serious must have gone down for a player to lose it like that....More Rider intimidation....and if true ....the worst kind and should not be tolerated

10 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Shaq Evans is whining about social media hate now.

This whole team is hilarious.

This Shaq Evans is complaining? 

RECEIVING

DATE WEEK OPP REC ATT YDS TD AVG LG

11-28
17 CGY 1 4 -4 0 -4.0 -4

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Shaq Evans is whining about social media hate now.

This whole team is hilarious.

I think it's more funny that on riderfans that they are now turning on Shaq Evans and giving Cody Farjado a pass.  Saying that it's all on Evans for those interceptions because he didn't put enough effort into getting to the ball.  LOL... I love how they can change reality and actually think that it's all on Evans for not leaping 10 feet in the air or for him to somehow come back 5 yards in a split second because the ball was massively underthrown.