Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

• JCon changed the title to Western Final - Riders @ The Champs - Sunday, December 5th - PGT
1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

#SuspendSpittyWilliams

Naw, Let's let him play. Wouldn't want any excuses, let the best team win!

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

I have absolutely no hope to win next week, just happy to be there. Cheers fellas. 

Dickenson said the same thing after banjo bowl. If you are hoping to catch O'shea and the boy's off guard forget it. They are not going to take the green and white lightly. Bring it on, let's play!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

😂😂😂

Not sure why this is funny.  Combines?  Manitoba has a lot of combines too.  Growing up and playing a lot of hockey in Winnipeg we'd always get told to get on our combines, as we were from outside Winnipeg, and I'd be like, sure, but it's not even harvest season, what are you stupid?  

Let's stick with inbred jokes and lack of plumbing jokes when it comes to the Riders.  Having spent enough time in that province, I know these jokes to be based in a lot of truth...lol...

36 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Not sure why this is funny.  Combines?  Manitoba has a lot of combines too.  Growing up and playing a lot of hockey in Winnipeg we'd always get told to get on our combines, as we were from outside Winnipeg, and I'd be like, sure, but it's not even harvest season, what are you stupid?  

Let's stick with inbred jokes and lack of plumbing jokes when it comes to the Riders.  Having spent enough time in that province, I know these jokes to be based in a lot of truth...lol...

Dude, Manitoba prairie boys aren't supposed to be that sensitive.  Throw some Formawurscht in the frying pan, and crack a 1919. 

21 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Dude, Manitoba prairie boys aren't supposed to be that sensitive.  Throw some Formawurscht in the frying pan, and crack a 1919. 

Not being sensitive, just don't get the "funny". Doug Brown has probably never been on a combine, nor would he even understand what the purpose of one is exactly.