Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

20 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I got into a discussion with one of the 3down writers yesterday. He was going on about how the bombers should be concerned about the lack of run game and over all lack of offense in the 2nd half of the CGY game (No I'm not kidding). Oh and the defensive collapse should be worrying as well....?

When I challenged him on that, you know...like saying back ups were in, lack of pass game made run stopping easier etc etc. He would only comment on how the Stamps also had back ups in?? Which is true, but he for some reason thought that would have an impact on the 5th. He even went so far as to say the Bombers are praying they don't see the stamps again this year...lol.

He kept bringing up the week 4 game and how the stamps weren't totally healthy and also added key players since then. I basically said the same thing for the bombers, but it didn't seem like he understood that? I'm not sure (I think the guy is the CGY version of Hodge, just far more of a homer) why he couldn't see both sides of things. 

But for that reason alone, I hope the Stamps get to the 5th. However I just don't see it happening.

The 3DN guy was probably that goof RadioRyan I am thinking? I could fit everything he knows about football in a walnut shell.

Edited by GCn20

On 2021-11-22 at 9:03 AM, bearpants said:

I know a lot of people are hoping for another Bombers vs riders beat down... but after that sour taste of a loss to Calgary, I would really like to show those guys what our full line up looks like... they celebrated like they won the cup... plus I would never, ever cheer for the riders, so in theory, I'll be cheering for Calgary next week...

I'll be at the game Dec 5... and I'll be cheering loud for the blue no matter who shows up to lose...

They're both equally irritating in their own way. No matter who wins, it won't matter.

11 hours ago, White Out said:

Preparation for the game continues. I got a blue ski mask delivered today. After the kids fell asleep I stripped down to just the mask and burst into the room my wife was watching Netflix in. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. 

You reminded her of your shortcomings.

12 hours ago, White Out said:

Preparation for the game continues. I got a blue ski mask delivered today. After the kids fell asleep I stripped down to just the mask and burst into the room my wife was watching Netflix in. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. 

I’m betting that she was laughing, but not for the reason you think. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Well.......it's 'Toba. In December. I take solace in the fact that the lakes should be locked up for fishing when I come back on the 27th...... but yeah, she'll be nippy up in the second level next weekend! 

East or West side? 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

East or West side? 

227...Bombers sideline, I believe. Down around the 20 yd line...

Just now, Geebrr said:

For what it is worth. I have heard from legit weather people that anything predicted beyond 3 days is largely useless.

so in the Environment Canada 5 day forecast, the 5th day is accurate something like 1% of the time...

Just now, Noeller said:

227...Bombers sideline, I believe. Down around the 20 yd line...

Cool! Yes, that's the West and proper side of the stadium. East side sucks. 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

For what it is worth. I have heard from legit weather people that anything predicted beyond 3 days is largely useless.

Absolutely. But, it's going to be fun to watch.