Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

Opponent unknown, but the Bombers will host the Western Final for the first time in 49 years. 

Can Harris come back?
I'm assuming McGuire dresses behind Collaros?
Who's in/who's out? 

Long, long range weather (as of November 22): High -3, feels like -9. Wind 21. 

(as of November 24): High -11, feels like -18. Wind 26. 

(as of November 26): High -5, feels like -10. Wind 18, gusting 27.

(as of November 29): High -9, feels like -14, Wind 14, gusting 24. 

(as of December 1): High -7, feels like -12, Wind 20, gusting 30. 

(as of December 3): High -5, feels like -12, Wind 33, gusting 50.  This is interesting, the wind has picked up SIGNIFICANTLY, to the point that I don't even think the kicking game is going to matter. But, the high on Monday is -22, which tells me it's likely the temperature will get much colder prior to or during the game. The weather is definitely going to be a factor but we're still too far out to see what the full impact will be. It's going to be fun. 

monophy.gif

Do what Willie says and no one gets hurt. 

Who's coming in from out of town? 

Edited by JCon

• JCon changed the title to Western Final - ???? @ The Champs - Sunday, December 5th - PGT

I know a lot of people are hoping for another Bombers vs riders beat down... but after that sour taste of a loss to Calgary, I would really like to show those guys what our full line up looks like... they celebrated like they won the cup... plus I would never, ever cheer for the riders, so in theory, I'll be cheering for Calgary next week...

I'll be at the game Dec 5... and I'll be cheering loud for the blue no matter who shows up to lose...

19 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I know a lot of people are hoping for another Bombers vs riders beat down... but after that sour taste of a loss to Calgary, I would really like to show those guys what our full line up looks like... they celebrated like they won the cup... plus I would never, ever cheer for the riders, so in theory, I'll be cheering for Calgary next week...

I'll be at the game Dec 5... and I'll be cheering loud for the blue no matter who shows up to lose...

Bob mentioned something on the post game show that one of the Stamps, forget who it was right now, said something like they knew they were the better team and they proved it in the game...

Just now, WildPath said:

Bob mentioned something on the post game show that one of the Stamps, forget who it was right now, said something like they knew they were the better team and they proved it in the game...

😂😂

Honestly. Either team coming here is satisfying.

Can't wait.

32 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Wife and I are flying in on the Friday afternoon. Wish there was some kinda Grey Cup Week -ish party happening on the Saturday night. At any rate, it's gonna be a fantastic weekend and I'm already stoked for the game!! Don't give a **** who we play, and it really doesn't matter. They're going home in a body bag.

I got into a discussion with one of the 3down writers yesterday. He was going on about how the bombers should be concerned about the lack of run game and over all lack of offense in the 2nd half of the CGY game (No I'm not kidding). Oh and the defensive collapse should be worrying as well....?

When I challenged him on that, you know...like saying back ups were in, lack of pass game made run stopping easier etc etc. He would only comment on how the Stamps also had back ups in?? Which is true, but he for some reason thought that would have an impact on the 5th. He even went so far as to say the Bombers are praying they don't see the stamps again this year...lol.

He kept bringing up the week 4 game and how the stamps weren't totally healthy and also added key players since then. I basically said the same thing for the bombers, but it didn't seem like he understood that? I'm not sure (I think the guy is the CGY version of Hodge, just far more of a homer) why he couldn't see both sides of things. 

But for that reason alone, I hope the Stamps get to the 5th. However I just don't see it happening.

Edited by Bigblue204

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Looking at Ticketmaster there must be only a couple thousand seats left (if that). 

Hopefully we have a good week of sales and sell this out a week ahead of time.

Under 3,300 seats left according to Ticketmaster. Less than 850 in the lower bowl. (It will still likely look less full with all the usual concourse traffic and Rum Hut zombies standing around). 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Under 3,300 seats left according to Ticketmaster. Less than 850 in the lower bowl. (It will still likely look less full with all the usual concourse traffic and Rum Hut zombies standing around). 

Would be nice to see the majority of those snapped up before the opponent is decided, so we don’t see too many off colour jerseys.

17 hours ago, WildPath said:

I think that was linebacker Darren Sankey. If Collaros had stayed in, we'd have won by 30 points. I just want to see both the Riders & Stamps kick the crap out of each other but see the Riders lose.