Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:
Originally posted by Saskatoon_riderfan
Now that was a football game. As a Rider fan I would have loved to see them win 60-0 and not have the heart attack at the end. But as a football fan as well I truly appreciate the great game that these two teams put on, and the right team won. Best CFL game of the season hands down

It was a great game! A great game If you are a Bomber knowing one of these teams eventually has to come play you. 

Just skimming this thread to catch up. Glad I wasn't the only one  who thought Suitor was downright brutal. I already had really low expectations for him, but the last few weeks of him have been the worst I've known in his career.

He's rarely insightful and continually presents as a homer. There's no wit or intelligence that comes from him. As Norm MacDonald would say after insulting someone"nah nah, he's a good guy"

Edited by WildPath

5 hours ago, WildPath said:

Just skimming this thread to catch up. Glad I wasn't the only one  who thought Suitor was downright brutal. I already had really low expectations for him, but the last few weeks of him have been the worst I've known in his career.

He's rarely insightful and continually presents as a homer. There's no wit or intelligence that comes from him. As Norm MacDonald would say after insulting someone"nah nah, he's a good guy"

You know with Suitor... The more I learn about that guy, the more I don't care for him.

43 minutes ago, bluto said:

I'd say that the big winners of Semi-Final Sunday were Winnipeg and Toronto.

Both teams probably get their preferred opponents. And all 4 of the Semifinalists looked bad on the day.

TBH I wouldn’t have seen Montreal beating the Argos either. No one in the east has the lines to beat them in the playoffs. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

12 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

TBH I wouldn’t have seen Montreal beating the Argos either. No one in the east has the lines to beat them in the playoffs. 

Me either, but on their day, Montreal has a RB and a QB who can wake up and raise their games and hurt you.

Ticats have less of that fear factor, more holes and have been shaky of late.

There's still 60 minutes of football to play and "Anything can happen in the CFL", but not many would argue that these aren't favorable matchups for our respective teams.

I don't think either 1st seed will have any excuses if they can't do the business.

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

WTH is this?

“I’ve got all the trust in the world that 'Money' Lauther is going make a play for us," said Fajardo. 

Damn it Fajina, keep those words outta your filthy mouth! Medlock is "Money"! Loser Lauther... 

Didn't he miss an easy one in the third quarter? Monopoly Money.