Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

Yup ..be perfect close for both the home teams...punched outta playoffs on home turf

Especially sask about all the internal whining about all-star snubs...like really who on that team was snubbed? They lucky that marshal and Johnson got picked...cripes both Sayles and Stoves stats alone make Johnson look like dung..I sure there others in the west that do too

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

And honestly I think they have the most talent of any East team and best coaching. But man today they're ass. That's been the East Div in a nutshell this year. Inconsistency. 

But they have a QB that can be a world beater one day and horseshit the next week. Guess which week it is.. 

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

And honestly I think they have the most talent of any East team and best coaching. But man today they're ass. That's been the East Div in a nutshell this year. Inconsistency. 

I'm not sure about this.  They are 3rd place for a reason.  Toronto has a way better OL and D.  Hamilton has a better D, better QB.

24 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Truth they are the biggest disappointment to me this year. 

14 minutes ago, BBlink said:

But they have a QB that can be a world beater one day and horseshit the next week. Guess which week it is.. 

Been that week all year lol. 

Jsk looking beastly today. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I think I'd take Weineke on the Bombers pretty much any day of the week. Guys a gamer... 

He's a monster. Als have great weapons and a great system. If they got Dane Evans and a few ol they'd be scary good. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I'd take Kyrie over him all day and twice on Sunday. But JSK is still solid. 

Kyrie is better dropping back but jsk Is much better side line to side line scraping to the ball beating blocks etc. At this point biggie playing a deep mid zone and punishing wrs is un dependable. A guy like Jsk makes that work better. 

Wouldn't want to pay jsk money though.