Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

9 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright this is kinda gross but my father in law who drives lots his secret for reducing bathroom breaks is he has Cheezies as snacks because they dehydrate you lol. Seriously dude is a driving machine

yes getting old is pretty gross.  Lots of stuff you have to deal with that's gross.  And of course, no one tells you this.  

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Alright this is kinda gross but my father in law who drives lots his secret for reducing bathroom breaks is he has Cheezies as snacks because they dehydrate you lol. Seriously dude is a driving machine

There are always catheters, too. The salt in road snacks can be problematic for hypertensive people. Did you know that astronauts must wear adult diapers when on space walks?

Edited by Tracker

22 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Last time his ass couldnt backup his mouth.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

If I could get from Calgary to Winnipeg on a single tank of gas, it would be the most glorious day....

Put it in H! - Imgur

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Pretty reliable 7 hours for me. Also highly dependent on where you are starting from in calgary.

Or how long a gas up & pee break takes or getting out of the car for a food break. I always filled up in Swift Current, Regina & Brandon.  I always broke the trip up into 3 just to make it not seem as long. 

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

There are always catheters, too. The salt in road snacks can be problematic for hypertensive people. Did you know that astronauts must wear adult diapers when on space walks?

If I was walking in space, I'd **** my pants too. 

4 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Because it's on the way back to manitoba

That new Mosaic Stadium sure stands out from the highway as you leave driving west or coming in going east. 

8 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

5 to 5.5 hours from Regina to Winnipeg. Since it was twinned the whole way it has gotten much faster.

When I got my license when I was 16 back in 1971, my Dad let me drive our car all the way to Regina from Winnipeg. We were visiting my aunt & uncle. The Trans Canada was twinned from Winnipeg to just past the overpass diverting past Portage La Prairie. It was 2 lanes all the way to Regina. It was also single lane from Regina to Calgary. Now it's 4 lanes all the way from Winnipeg to Calgary. What a difference.

On 2021-11-22 at 9:46 AM, Jesse said:

I'm pretty sure he made a statement that he got vaxxed because it was his responsibility as a leader and ultimately had no choice.

Did not make it sound like he would have been vaccinated otherwise, but he did do it.

If true that’s such an ironic statement. It’s his responsibility as a leader? What about outside of sport?

Riders suck.

21 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Or how long a gas up & pee break takes or getting out of the car for a food break. I always filled up in Swift Current, Regina & Brandon.  I always broke the trip up into 3 just to make it not seem as long. 

Yeah swift current, Regina and since I was going to the interlaken Yorktown or possibly somewhere just across the manitoba border for me are the usual stopping places. 

On 2021-11-23 at 3:52 PM, Eternal optimist said:

My doctor advised that I stop eating cheezies. They made my **** orange. I have a new problem since starting to eat chocolate almonds. 

Edited by Rod Black