Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

Taurus SHO

Old or new 

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Montreal and Riders move on. Riders will have some horseshoe magic luck calls in that game that will throw them over the top. Montreal will run the ball 25+ times and win a tight one.

As reasonable as any out come. Never know in the cfl though. Could see more defensive scores than offensive

16 hours ago, Tracker said:

Its only a 6 1/2 hour drive from Cowgary to Gopherville, soooo.....

For me, it's always been 7 1/2 to 8 hrs to Regina from Calgary. Another 5 1/2 to 6 hours to Winnipeg from Regina. About 14 hours total. I've always set my cruise at 8 kph over the speed limit when I do the drive. Been doing that for 31 years & never been pulled over for speeding. I used to make that drive alone no problem up to when I was into my late 50's. Now I can't do it by myself anymore as I tire much easier. I worry about falling asleep at the wheel & hitting the ditch. Getting old sucks. 

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

For me, it's always been 7 1/2 to 8 hrs to Regina from Calgary. Another 5 1/2 to 6 hours to Winnipeg from Regina. About 14 hours total. I've always set my cruise at 8 kph over the speed limit when I do the drive. Been doing that for 31 years & never been pulled over for speeding. I used to make that drive alone no problem up to when I was into my late 50's. Now I can't do it by myself anymore as I tire much easier. I worry about falling asleep at the wheel & hitting the ditch. Getting old sucks. 

Time to get a Tesla and put it on auto drive :)

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Probably better than the alternative.

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

its all the constant bath room breaks - makes driving that long go way longer...at least all of Saskatchewan is one giant toilet so that's not an issue...lol

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

its all the constant bath room breaks - makes driving that long go way longer...at least all of Saskatchewan is one giant toilet so that's not an issue...lol

Alright this is kinda gross but my father in law who drives lots his secret for reducing bathroom breaks is he has Cheezies as snacks because they dehydrate you lol. Seriously dude is a driving machine