Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th

JCon

It's Semi-Final Week. 

Eastern Semi-Final - Montreal @ Hamilton - Sunday, November 28th, Noon (Central).

Long range weather: High of 1, feels like -3. Wind 16, gusting to 24. 

Western Semi-Final - Calgary @ Saskatchewan - Sunday, November 28th, 3:30pm (Central)

Long ranger weather: High of 1, feels like -3. Wind 16, gusting to 24.  (Oddly, the same as Hamilton, even the wind)

Should be an exciting weekend.

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

They will have to leave them at home this week. 

The new airline travel restrictions don't take effect until after the semi's.  Dickenson has already said he will field his best roster vaccinated or not.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/domestic-travel

(Jesse was quicker than I)

Edited by Wideleft

40 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

The new airline travel restrictions don't take effect until after the semi's.  Dickenson has already said he will field his best roster vaccinated or not.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/domestic-travel

(Jesse was quicker than I)

That's insane... it's like their just trying to get as far as possible while knowing they have no chance in the WF... a smart move would be to have moved on from those guys already and get the back ups ready to play...

3 minutes ago, bearpants said:

That's insane... it's like their just trying to get as far as possible while knowing they have no chance in the WF... a smart move would be to have moved on from those guys already and get the back ups ready to play...

I disagree. You field the best team you possibly can every week, especially in the playoffs. There is no tomorrow if you don't win today. The Stamps are not a strong enough team to look past the Riders and they are screwed no matter what against the Bombers. Their best hope is to field the best team they possibly can to beat the Riders, and hope for the football gods, the weather, a Bomber team not ready etc. and steal a win in the West Final.

Edited by GCn20

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I disagree. You field the best team you possibly can every week, especially in the playoffs. There is no tomorrow if you don't win today. The Stamps are not a strong enough team to look past the Riders and they are screwed no matter what against the Bombers. Their best hope is to field the best team they possibly can to beat the Riders, and hope for the football gods, the weather, a Bomber team not ready etc. and steal a win in the West Final.

That is kind of what he said.

7 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

What if Fajardo isn't vaxxed? That would be funny.

They already took Lynch off the roster for not being.

I am quite certain Faj has been vocal about being/getting vaxxed.

29 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

But what if the unvaxxed guys bring COVID into the locker room?

32 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

What if Fajardo isn't vaxxed? That would be funny.

I'm pretty sure he made a statement that he got vaxxed because it was his responsibility as a leader and ultimately had no choice.

Did not make it sound like he would have been vaccinated otherwise, but he did do it.

52 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fajardo is vaxxed....he complained about it. He's a hardcore bible thumper who wanted no part of it, but said in an interview that he only did it because the league made it (essentially) mandatory. 

was probably vaxxed with those 'heavenly sprinkles', therefore making him invincible...Is that going to be enough though ??.....those goal posts aren't getting any smaller