3 stars and HH bombers get stumped.

wbbfan

21 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Do we have concerns about Harris being done for the year? I'm not saying that's a thing, but *IF*...... how concerned are we? 

Being concerned about the teams effectiveness would be reasonable. You’d always want guys experienced in a playoff situation to play. He’s a Leader, that can still perform at a very high level. Concerned yes, devastated, no. 

12 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I think our backs have shown that as a tandem they bring enough to carry the day.

No disrespect to the GOAT.

I want him back, but the team is loaded.

My only concern with platooning the 2 is bucks ability to work them both in and play them off each other. He's still very early in his development as an oc. 

I'm not worried about Harris not playing. I'd be more worried about him playing and being too banged up. But all 3 will be dressed any way. 

Worst case Ontario collaros can carry the offense and open up the running game. Been a long time since we've had that. 

17 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

So we had Taylor+Biggie+Jefferson out for the final drive +Alexander + Jeffcoat and Stove who were not dressed. So half our starters?

sometime people throw out rhetoric like "well we had 3rd and 4th stingers in the game"... which is impossible since CFL teams don't even have enough players for third stringers, nevermind fourth string... 

So that's why I was curious, exactly, who was in the game at that time.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Pretty sure the big one was the LB were you had Gauthier and Cadwallader in at the end of the game pretty sure it was Antiga and Hanson at DE too. Along with Houston and Hallett in secondary.

Good gravy......what a mess.