3 stars and HH bombers get stumped.

wbbfan

1 OL. Top to bottom dominated the line of scrimmage. 

2 Augustine. Tore up the first half, showed great toughness with a high volume of runs when the stamps packed the box after collaros left. 

3 Castillo and legs. Castillo going 4/4 on 50 and less feels good to finally have a reliable kicker. Legs had a great night punting too. 

HH Eli running 30+ yards down field from behind to make the td saving tackle on the fumble by brown. Shades of larry allen. 

Block of the game. Gray running 20 yards down field around the edge to get the last block on augustines big run.

Crunch of the game The soon to be MODP of 2021 biggie with a great hit on litre stopping him short of the first down and forcing a punt. 

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah calgary did not look good at all. They couldn't get anything going until the last 2 minutes against the bombers D featuring the roster fillers. 

As much as Sask is over rated they should be able to dispatch this sad sack stampeders team. 

It's pretty simple....  with Maier they win... with BLM they lose.   That gap will be even further if the weather condititions become a factor.  

24 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Couple of easy picks here today:

1. Johnny Augustine. Tremendous game, and that interview with Sara Orlesky was wonderful. Barefoot warmup!

2. Biggie, comes to play.

3. Lawler. Only 1000 yard receiver this year, and he missed a game.

HH. Kicking game

Agree, mostly, but that one missed FG was the difference between a win and a loss.

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Stamps gonna lose to Sask next weekend and Sask lose to us on Dec 5. Mark it. 

I thought they would beat Sask next week but I don't see it happening any more.

I expect Sask to come here and get their aas kicked again. 

35 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Agree, mostly, but that one missed FG was the difference between a win and a loss.

It was a 52 yard kick.

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah calgary did not look good at all. They couldn't get anything going until the last 2 minutes against the bombers D featuring the roster fillers. 

As much as Sask is over rated they should be able to dispatch this sad sack stampeders team. 

The most important play came on a bust by Houston.

They had Begelton returning kicks right till the end. Unreal.

37 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Jefferson and Bighill were among those sitting out, along with BA after his injury scare 

I was right behind the bench several rows up, and those are the ones I saw on the sideline for sure. Not sure who else. Was Damario Houston in for BA or someone else? We definitely were a mess on D, at any rate. 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was right behind the bench several rows up, and those are the ones I saw on the sideline for sure. Not sure who else. Was Damario Houston in for BA or someone else? We definitely were a mess on D, at any rate. 

One of the Hallet boys was playing safety all 2nd half. #21 I think.