Week 16 Games: Non Champ Edition

Noeller

19 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Isn't there a snowstorm rolling through there ?

You should have seen the field this afternoon. Insane the work they did to get it ready. There's a clip going around of these poor bastards doing the TV broadcast for Mexico... I've never seen two human beings look that cold in my life. Ha ha ha. 

Well, the L'ks finally win a game and the Argos don't go undefeated at home this year. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dammit, I forgot about the game. I'm watching the 2 hour premiere of Yellowstone.

Tsk tsk tsk.... You're weeks behind on that. 

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You should have seen the field this afternoon. Insane the work they did to get it ready. There's a clip going around of these poor bastards doing the TV broadcast for Mexico... I've never seen two human beings look that cold in my life. Ha ha ha. 

Well, the L'ks finally win a game and the Argos don't go undefeated at home this year. 

Isn't this a "home" game for the L'ks?

45 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Isn't there a snowstorm rolling through there ?

Wet heavy snow. Killed my back shovelling it

24 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You should have seen the field this afternoon. Insane the work they did to get it ready. There's a clip going around of these poor bastards doing the TV broadcast for Mexico... I've never seen two human beings look that cold in my life. Ha ha ha

It's not cold, like -5 today

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I pvr'd it. 

Just now, bearpants said:

home field advantage against these Latin American countries!... yes I know, Mexico is NA... but Canada also recently played Costa Rica in Edmonton (or Toronto?)... 

Toronto.

They also need to have test matches before the 2026 World Cup. Spread the CMNT around, same as they do for the women's team. 

The US is going to play at BMO in January.