Champs @ Ponies PGT

Noeller

8 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I would much prefer ZC stay in Winnipeg this weekend, you know enjoy the newborn and not get hit kinda thing, also don't trust the Stamps

He won't play much. Get him a series or two, and then (apparently) it's Dru Brown time...

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

He won't play much. Get him a series or two, and then (apparently) it's Dru Brown time...

I bet he gets a half.

21 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I would much prefer ZC stay in Winnipeg this weekend, you know enjoy the newborn and not get hit kinda thing, also don't trust the Stamps

I mean...the Bombers are also going to be playing defense. And if cheap shots are being handed out by the Stamps, they will be returned I'm sure.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

No ****, you know Dirty Dicky would turn a blind eye to ZC head hunting.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I bet he gets a half.

I mean...the Bombers are also going to be playing defense. And if cheap shots are being handed out by the Stamps, they will be returned I'm sure.

Yeah, but I am sure they will be trotting out Meir after the cheap hits.

26 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Was it a Stamps player that attempted to twist Strev's leg during our run last year. I remember Strev limping the entire game, but still crushing them. Someone clearly tried to ruin him and he got up as upset as I've ever seen him. Don't remember the team/player though.

The one I remember was Dylan Wynn from Hamilton. ******* *******. Strev took an after the whistle penalty cause he lost his **** when Wynn grabbed and twisted... 

Edited by Noeller

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Can't believe Cooper is getting a second crack at returning kicks. That was an all-time dog-******* last week. Man oh man.....

I guess since he's on the roster, you have to give him something to do. I'd like to see what he can do from scrimmage. Does he have anything left from 2019?