CHAMPS at ALS GDT

Nolby

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Are you implying he can't see white jerseys through all the rain drops?

Lol if you don't understand why rain might impact someone ability to throw...what should I say to you. My 7 year old knows the answer to that. Lol.

Look back at my posts. I'm not blaming only the weather or defending his performance. But if people think weather played no role, you've probably never been in that situation. That's ok. 

Just now, the watcher said:

Maybe because it tells you alot if the guy can or can't work through his problems. I'd definatly have left him in a  game that means nothing 

It doesnt though. 1 the defense went into prevent, 2 bombers were fielding a 3rd string ol and not getting time. you dont learn any thing about that. Not to mention, you risk the health of your holder and short yardage qb. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Lol. I'm guessing you've  ever played football in a downpour. If you don't think it played a role in poor qb play I don't know what to tell ya.

it rained for maybe 5 minutes. Most of which was at a time we didnt have the ball. The entire 2nd half was dry conditions with a dry ball. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Lol if you don't understand why rain might impact someone ability to throw...what should I say to you. My 7 year old knows the answer to that. Lol.

Look back at my posts. I'm not blaming only the weather or defending his performance. But if people think weather played no role, you've probably never been in that situation. That's ok. 

Rain isnt an excuse for poor tosses in an era where the gloves are better than stick em. He made a poor call to not go to a glove.