CHAMPS at ALS GDT

Nolby

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

Nah, I was assured yesterday that resting the starters and possibly taking our foot off the gas was a non-issue, and that there would be nothing to worry about. There should be zero complaints from everyone who expressed that all week long. 

Expecting it.....and sitting through it, are two different things....

Montreal can still host a playoff game. 

Bombers are resting their leaders and a few oline 

Oline looked good opening drive but since then have been getting pushed around 

I'm not concerned.  Ppl need to chill. Seriously  

Although I know several around here have been hoping for this for a while now cuz need to *****. 

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Hey yWell the biggest problem I have with McGuire is that he refuses to move the pocket so that he can step up and make a throw. He rarely has his feet set and planted and he’s so deep in the pocket. 

Did you see the couple throws off rollouts?  The INT?  Clearly this is on purpose as being on the move is not a strength.

Just now, Goalie said:

Montreal can still host a playoff game. 

Bombers are resting their leaders and a few oline 

Oline looked good opening drive but since then have been getting pushed around 

I'm not concerned.  Ppl need to chill. Seriously  

Although I know several around here have been hoping for this for a while now cuz need to *****. 

I'm not mad were losing. Its a meaningless game and we're resting some starters. But holy jesus McGuire is utter ****. And that's not great.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

More like accuracy 

Mcguire has shown he has plenty of arm strength today. His release point hasnt been consistent, and his touch has been piss poor. His accuracy has been all over the place too. His ability to read the play has been bad. Not saying its time to cuth im, but man Id love to have a vet no2 right now. 

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Hey yWell the biggest problem I have with McGuire is that he refuses to move the pocket so that he can step up and make a throw. He rarely has his feet set and planted and he’s so deep in the pocket. 

No matter where he is on the field- his passes have been amateurish.