CHAMPS at ALS GDT

Nolby

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Due to many substitutions in the game on the Bomber side I don't expect us to win. I just hope it isn't a blow out loss. Like Toronto, historically we don't play well in Montreal. 

For the past 10 years or so, we have played VERY WELL in Montreal......our record post-Calvillo era in Montreal is very good. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but going back to like 2011-ish, Montreal went to **** and we started winning every single time we went there...

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

I started this morning with 3 Caesars. The subs learned all season from the  first stringers. Bombers 42 Als 5. 

Nah. They are professionals, yes, but the Als still have something to play for (hosting the East Semi Final). I would be very surprised if this game is even close, but the reasoning by the coaching staff is understandable and rational.

Als 24 Wpg 10

42 minutes ago, Noeller said:

For the past 10 years or so, we have played VERY WELL in Montreal......our record post-Calvillo era in Montreal is very good. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but going back to like 2011-ish, Montreal went to **** and we started winning every single time we went there...

Since we moved to the West in 2014, we are 4-2 in Montreal. Going back to 2011 we are 8-2 there. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The lack of experience on the OL is probably the largest "concern", if you will. If the OL is half decent, we might be alright... 

As much as I am curious to see how McGuire does I I also very interested in life after Stanley Bryant so hoping their hot shot left tackle prospect looks legit.

35 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Nah. They are professionals, yes, but the Als still have something to play for (hosting the East Semi Final). I would be very surprised if this game is even close, but the reasoning by the coaching staff is understandable and rational.

Als 24 Wpg 10

Today, you shall be the Daily Pessimist. Hahahahahahahahaha.  Oh man, Thats so funny. Oh man…..