Week 15 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

An outright embarrassing penalty that gifted Regina home field. Has there been a worse 9-4 team ever? In any other year these Riders are a .500 club

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

In fairness, I'm told the NFL reffing has been awful this year, too.... And NHL reffing is no hot hell. 

It's too bad they don't have the technology to get these calls right. These are the type of plays command centre should be able to correct without need of a challenge. I dont think fans would mind the game being 15-20 mins longer so they can get it right.

6 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

An outright embarrassing penalty that gifted Regina home field. Has there been a worse 9-4 team ever? In any other year these Riders are a .500 club

It's too bad they don't have the technology to get these calls right. These are the type of plays command centre should be able to correct without need of a challenge. I dont think fans would mind the game being 15-20 mins longer so they can get it right.

I’m hoping and praying sask gets through Calgary so that we can play them. I think we match up well against them. 

2 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I’m hoping and praying sask gets through Calgary so that we can play them. I think we match up well against them. 

No way. I'll be cheering for the Stamps just cuz I hate the Riders so much. The tortured wails & angst will be so great if they lose in the WDSF it'll be so well worth it. Any day is agreat day when the Riders lose. Then we kickshit the Stamps & Bo Levi. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2021-11-14 at 5:27 AM, Geebrr said:

Hahaha!

Also:

"There were probably hundreds (thousands?) of F-bombs shouted during Saturday’s game, but his was the only one amplified to the 26,056 fans in attendance"

26,056 fans in attendance? GTFOH

I was going to say the same thing... seeing those stands, I have a hard time believing that there were more than 20,000 fans there.